Open today: 7:30 AM - 7:30 PM

from $223.10
More Info
from $186.50
More Info
All reviews balloon ride champagne breakfast gold coast pilot chris lovely champagne early morning start bucket list balloon experience felt completely safe beautiful sunrise an awesome experience staff were friendly great trip great morning my partner balloons hinterland
Reviewed September 1, 2013

Great place to fly, the views were just spectacular! The staff were really friends and informative. I am very scared of heights but this balloon ride was the BEST. It was so peaceful and calm, you just feel like you are just floating above the ground. It was magical and one of the best experiences i have ever had. I can't wait to do it again!!! HIGHLY RECOMMEND!

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Robert L, Manager at Balloon Aloft Gold Coast, responded to this reviewResponded October 27, 2013

Thankyou for your review, it is wonderful to share these with other readers that may like to experience this form of flight.

Reviewed August 29, 2013

what an amazing morning with perfect weather conditions, then we met Murray, Cam and the rest of the team who really made the whole adventure a true 5 star plus experience.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Thankyou for taking the time to Review Balloon Aloft Gold Coast. We are pleased you enjoyed your Balloon flight and entertaining flight crew. Please let us know if you are returning so we can enhance your experience even further.

Reviewed August 17, 2013

Usually I am scared of heights but I convinced myself to try this experience and I am so glad I did! It was amazing! At 2km in the air I had the most incredible view over the Gold Coast and witnessed the most amazing sunrise over the ocean! I would recommend this to everyone!! The staff were so friendly and experienced setting my fear of heights at ease immediately. It was so peaceful in the air and the views were just breathtaking! This is simply a must do! 10/10!!!

BalloonAloftGoldCoas, Manager at Balloon Aloft Gold Coast, responded to this reviewResponded October 16, 2013

Thankyou for your fantastic review, it is wonderful to share with others. We are glad you have conquered your fears of hieghts with this gentle flight. We hope to see you return.

Reviewed August 12, 2013

What an amazing morning ..thank you to everyone that helped me make my Nana's Dream come true....you guys are AWESOME...Nana had the best time... Thanks so very much....Sara and Bev

BalloonAloftGoldCoas, Manager at Balloon Aloft Gold Coast, responded to this reviewResponded August 14, 2013

We love Nana's! In fact it surprises us how many Bucketlist elderly's LOVE to go Hot Air Ballooning. We have an 82 year old joining us for her birthday this Saturday. As this is such a gentle experience, it is perfect for those a little shy of heights. Thank you for choosing Balloon Aloft Gold Coast, it was wonderful to have you onboard our flight.

Reviewed August 10, 2013

As I am afraid of heights this was a big deal for me, but once you are flying high all of that is taken away with the beautiful view. Highly recommend Balloon Aloft! Murray was an excellent pilot, very knowledgeable and humorous, made the experience even more enjoyable! Awesome photography on board too! Definitely a must do on the Gold Coast!
Thank You Balloon Aloft!

1  Thank Emily R

Thankyou for reviewing Balloon Aloft Emily. We hope we have cured your fear of heights. As most people describe Ballooning as a very peaceful and gentle experience. As a Gold Coast local we hope you share your experience with others.