“Disappointed”

Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed October 6, 2013 via mobile

As a local resident and rugular diner... we always had an excellent experience at
Omeros at Marina Mirage, they have an excellent reputation for qualty and service so we were quite disappointed with the Surfers Paradise establishment ,the service and the food were simply not up to the standard I expected.

The staff looked stressed and angry. They made errors with the order, they are also lacking in numbers, considering the holiday surcharges were applied, waiting in an understaffed restaurant for nearly an hour for food is over the top.

The food itself. Of the four breakfasts ordered two were very good and two were just not up to Omeros standard. My omelet was like rubber, my sister in laws eggs Benedict was submerged in hollandaise and the coffee's when they did arrive were stone cold.

The young blond waitress was looking at me when I complained but I knew her attention was still on last night´s party.. that kid looked like she had come to work from an allnighter and behaved like it. Basically she just ignored us.

The managers and owners need to really look at this place. Omeros have worked hard over the years to create a good brand..and a well deserved reputation. This job needs work guys

Martinh

1  Thank martin h

Reviewed September 28, 2013

My husband and I are local and went to have some afternoon tea at Oceans by Omeros this afternoon. The service (and oysters) were so wonderful we decided to book for dinner for our nephew's birthday. The food and service was exceptional! We all enjoyed our meals and our waiter Yiannis was just gorgeous. In fact, all staff were so nice. As my husband said, "they are real waiters". We will be making this our regular destination. Thank you all for a beautiful night.

Reviewed September 23, 2013

Breakfast Sunday 22 Sept I greeted the angry looking man who was obviously the owner/supervisor with 'good morning'. No reply, no eye contact. Repeated 'good morning' still no reply he just turned and walked away. Nervous employee showed my local self and 2 Sydney visitors to table. From that point food was quite good, table staff pleasant but my visitor friends could not believe the terrible attitude of the owner. Definitely a turn off will not return.

Reviewed September 21, 2013

The food was good service was good the location is perfect. We had a great dinner.
Very good value for money will come again

Reviewed September 20, 2013 via mobile

We went gown for dinner, ordered drinks and dinner - kids f&c, calamari and crispy skinned salmon. Drinks arrived promptly, but a 35-40 mins wait for our meals, did not leave the kids impressed, or that we were not approached for more drinks even after they cleared the first round.

Food was line ball with the price - ok but not worth going back for.