Budds in Surfers
The Breakers(Surfers Paradise)(Great Value!)
$196
$166
Hotels.com
Surfers Paradise Marriott Resort & Spa(Surfers Paradise)(Great Value!)
$140
Marriott Hotels
  • Pool
Novotel Surfers Paradise(Surfers Paradise)
$93
  • Beachfront
Mantra Circle on Cavill(Surfers Paradise)(Great Value!)
$171
$148
  • Pool
Crowne Plaza Surfers Paradise(Surfers Paradise)(Great Value!)
$110
  • Restaurant
Mantra on View Hotel(Surfers Paradise)(Great Value!)
$109
$84
Travelocity
  • Restaurant
Peppers Soul(Surfers Paradise)
$233
$204
Agoda.com
Hilton Surfers Paradise(Surfers Paradise)(Great Value!)
$133
$123
  • Beachfront
Mantra Sun City(Surfers Paradise)(Great Value!)
$258
$115
Travelocity
  • Pool
Q1 Resort and Spa(Surfers Paradise)(Great Value!)
$161
$156
Agoda.com
  • Pool
All reviewsfree breakfastbed dormfree entrypub crawlquiet at nightsmall kitchentown centrenice poolswimming poolperfect locationbackpackerssurferscerealaustraliabbqozclubs
Reviewed February 19, 2014

Even if surfers paradise was not my favourite place in OZ, this hostel made me like my stay here. Friendly staff, nice common area full of stuff to do, free breakfast (and BBQ the night I stayed), night activities for backpackers outside so quiet at night to sleep. Cleanliness was not excellent yet accettable. Only bad point: my room didn't have curtains so, even if there was a fan, it was hot inside.

Reviewed February 15, 2014 via mobile

Bad customer service, their so-called knowledgeable and helpful tour desk is very much the opposite, staff looked drunk most the time. Kitchen very cramped and small, fridges dirty and no space available, 'free' breakfast is cornflakes and bread. Wow. Room was stuffy with tiny fan and no room for 4 people's bags! Looks to me like several reviews put on here we're done by staff, this does not even come close to be even an average hostel. I will not be recommending this place to anyone.

1  Thank Jujubee02
Reviewed February 8, 2014 via mobile

Travelling on my own can always be scary but I was made to feel at home by the welcoming staff guests and i quickly made friend. All dorms are 4 bed which made it easier to talk my room mates and nightly reps organised activities such as bar crawls, BBQs etc... I can't comment on the kitchen as I didn't use it, breakfast was free and there was a pizza night and BBQ night both at a very good price. 10/10 on cleanliness the staff were constantly cleaning from the pool, BBQ/socialising area to the main reception, it was always clean and tidy. There was a great diversity of people staying there which created a fantastic atmosphere!

• Stayed: December 2013
Reviewed February 8, 2014 via mobile

Having travelled around the majority of Australia I have to say this is by far the best hostel I have been to. I stayed 5 nights after originally only planning 2. Great location 5 mins from the beach and free use of body boards and surf boards. Me and my friend went on two bar crawls which were awesome with free entry and free drinks. The following two nights we stayed in and the hostel was quiet and peaceful once the music was turned off at around 10. The staff were helpful and bubbly, the unlimited wifi was a god send! The BBQ area is a great place to pre drink and meet people before hitting the town. Always clean and tidy it is a great hostel with great people, a great atmosphere, plenty going on but nice and quiet if you do decide to stay in. Hopefully will return before going back to the states!

Reviewed January 28, 2014

Before booking the hostel I read different reviews about different hostels in Surfers Paradise and decided this was the one with the most positive reviews. After staying for the last three nights, I can say that I definitely can recommend this hostel.

The bathrooms were clean (I have read in last reviews that they were not, it is a hostel and not a 5 star hotel and for that I think the cleanliness of the restrooms and showers was good, saw way worse before!). The bed was so comfy, never had such a comfy bed before in a hostel, a definite plus! As the weather was not too hot I was lucky with the heat in the room. The staff was so friendly, always open for a chat and there is always something happening in the evening if you would like to go out and meet new people. The good thing about the hostel is that it is really quiet at night, which I really appreciated. I can't say much about the kitchen as I never cooked there, but I think it does the job. On the day of check out I asked if I could just stay a couple of hours longer in the room as I was feeling a little bit sick with flu and the staff was totally friendly and we found a solution that we both were happy with. So totally easy going! If I could have stayed longer I'd definitely done it, it was such a nice cosy hostel and I felt really comfortable there, almost home! All the totally negative reviews I read before about the hostel I find are over the top, I really need a clean and cosy place to feel comfortable and the hostel definitely fulfilled the criteria! If you go to surfers Paradise, book this hostel! :)

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled with friends