“Affordable relaxation”

8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Affordable relaxation”
Reviewed December 18, 2013 via mobile

Visited yesterday for a treat for the last day of holidays wish I had found this place sooner. Clean facilities, very nice staff and good atmosphere had the 1 hour oil message cost $54 and well worth it. I would recommend for anyone one a budget this is the place to go.

Visited December 2013
1 Thank beccyboo123

14 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 21 helpful votes
“My regular”
Reviewed November 1, 2013 via mobile

Love this place, go there once a month, always good, relaxing and lovely staff. Great value as well and they will tailor to you if you have a specific request.

Brisbane, Australia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Cheap Quality Massage”
Reviewed July 29, 2013

Great, Expert knowledgable massage at very reasonable prices. Can choose soft.medium.hard. Friendly atmosphere. $50 for full hour. Amy (young Korean girl) was excellent. Fast massage 10min for $18 or
20mins for $25 and so on.

Visited July 2013
1 Thank Richard X
“Relaxed!!”
Reviewed January 21, 2013 via mobile

Had the 1hour massage far out I am relaxed. I had Ann and she was great my partner had Helen she was also excellent!! Friendly calm relaxing place recommend them to anyone and prices are very reasonable :) thanks

Sydney
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Great massage”
Reviewed January 6, 2013

I had a 1 hr oil massage for $54. I received a very good firm massage (in fact I normally request a hard massage and ended up asking her to go a little softer as she was quite strong!) The girl who provided me with the massage seemed to be very experienced and really knew what she was doing. I have had many massages in my life and this was a good one. It was a nice atmosphere, with nice relaxing music playing in the background. Recommended.