“My regular”

15 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 22 helpful votes
“My regular”
Reviewed November 1, 2013 via mobile

Love this place, go there once a month, always good, relaxing and lovely staff. Great value as well and they will tailor to you if you have a specific request.

Brisbane, Australia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Cheap Quality Massage”
Reviewed July 29, 2013

Great, Expert knowledgable massage at very reasonable prices. Can choose soft.medium.hard. Friendly atmosphere. $50 for full hour. Amy (young Korean girl) was excellent. Fast massage 10min for $18 or
20mins for $25 and so on.

Visited July 2013
1 Thank Richard X
“Relaxed!!”
Reviewed January 21, 2013 via mobile

Had the 1hour massage far out I am relaxed. I had Ann and she was great my partner had Helen she was also excellent!! Friendly calm relaxing place recommend them to anyone and prices are very reasonable :) thanks

Sydney
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Great massage”
Reviewed January 6, 2013

I had a 1 hr oil massage for $54. I received a very good firm massage (in fact I normally request a hard massage and ended up asking her to go a little softer as she was quite strong!) The girl who provided me with the massage seemed to be very experienced and really knew what she was doing. I have had many massages in my life and this was a good one. It was a nice atmosphere, with nice relaxing music playing in the background. Recommended.

1 Thank Natasha L
Miami
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“SURFERS CHEVRON RENAINESE CENTRE”
Reviewed October 25, 2012

The Thai Massages here are awesome, Kelly is from Korea,and is just the best, All the other staff are really good as well, Its next to a Spanish Food joint, Full Hour from $49.

Visited September 2012