“Great experience!”

Mount Tamborine Wine Tasting Tours
More attraction details
Owner description: A must day trip for Brisbane and Gold Coast tourists.Mount Tamborine is laden with wineries ,we know the lot of them.We are noted as the Small Group Day Tour Specialists.You'll love the intimacy of groups no larger than 6.Thoses with a palate and sense for adventure you'll find this tour hard to beat.You will visit ,wineries,distillery,brewery and cheese tasting ,lunch at one of the many exciting eateries.
Reviewed November 24, 2013

Cheryl was early to pick us (a family of 4) from our hotel. And a couple (Murray & Julie) from New Zealand joined us which makes the tour very personal and relaxed. Cheryl asked about our wine preferences and we were delighted that we all shared similar likings except for my husband, haha... The drive to Mt Tamborine was great as Cheryl showed us the various places of interest and the beautiful scenery along the way. The tasting at the distillery was fantastic and we bought 2 bottles. We also had 4 wine tastings and we were happy to buy some of the delicious red and white wines. Cheryl was attentive and warm throughout the day, making sure that we tried the various wines and helping us to take group photos. We were glad that we went for this wine tasting tour as it's a must do when visiting Gold Coast and a relaxed break from the adrenaline rush of theme parks. Once again, thank you for the wonderful day, Cheryl.

Regards
Catherine

Cheryl S, Owner at Mount Tamborine Wine Tasting Tours, responded to this reviewResponded November 26, 2013

Thanks heaps for taking the time to write your review ,and thank you for your very generous comments ,and photos .

Most pleased you enjoy your tour, and yes Tamborine is a secret jewel in the Gold Coast Hinterland .
As you say, we can always manage to find a wine to suite everyone's palate ,sweet or dry.
Looking forward to having many of your fellow Singaporeans join me on the tour.

Again many thanks, and hoping your family is well and thoroughly enjoyed your time on the Gold Coast.

There are newer reviews for Mount Tamborine Wine Tasting Tours

Reviewed November 7, 2013

Cheryl is a fantastic tour guide!!! My friend and I had fun during the tour and we had learned many new knowledge about wine tasting and about Gold Coast. The trip was so relax and enjoyable. Strongly recommended this trip to all of those who visit Gold Coast. The wine tasting tour will definitely be a "bonus" on top of sunny beaches and theme parks. =)

Reviewed October 20, 2013

My boyfriend and I were welcomed by Cheryl warmly despite that we were late. Cheryl has been a great host throughout the day and despite that I got drunk (due to not having any breakfast, totally my fault) she continued to be nice to us and showed so much concern for me. I also lost my phone on that day and Cheryl assisted me in getting my phone back. I could not thank her enough, hence Im giving her top recommendation here.

TamborineWineTasting, Owner at Mount Tamborine Wine Tasting Tours, responded to this reviewResponded October 21, 2013

Really pleased we were able to track down your phone, there is nothing worse than losing it, your whole life is in there !! Yeh you have it back.
Absolutely no need for any concern ,sometimes the tastings just catch up, only sorry that you missed out on the rest of the days action.

Very much appreciate your kind comments, hope to see you back on board soon ,we will tie your phone around you neck, that should do the trick.

Reviewed October 8, 2013

Such a fantastic day! Cheryl picked us up right on time and we drove to Mr Tambourine. They started us off with a vodka shot and some delicious tastings at the distillery. 3 wine tastings later we were a tad drunk when we stopped for lunch (and we were all ever so happy). Everyone was so friendly and so knowledgeable with our many questions. Even though the 3 of us had different tastes in wines we each found something we loved at every place.

I would definitely recommend this trip to my friends and family and anyone who is considering a wine tour at the Gold Coast/Tambourine Mountain. So interesting and delicious, plus the scenery was just beautiful as we were blessed with great weather.

Thank-you so much for a fantastic day Cheryl!

TamborineWineTasting, Owner at Mount Tamborine Wine Tasting Tours, responded to this reviewResponded October 8, 2013

Firstly thank you for taking the time to write your review ,I very much appreciate your generous comments .I will forward these comments to the various venues ,especially the distillery, I am sure they will be well pleased.

Love to see you back on board in the not to distant future.

Reviewed September 23, 2013

Overall we all enjoyed our day which included good company, lovely scenery and most importantly, fine wines. Our host Cheryl was accommodating, knowledgeable when it comes to answering questions around specific wines, she is also very familiar with the Tamborine wine region. I would recommend this tour to anyone who is not familiar with the wineries on Tamborine as it is an excellent way to explore the area. In order for us to give the extra star we would have liked a little more flexibility. Given the relatively high cost of the day it would have been preferable for us to have more time in the venues towards the end of the day.

TamborineWineTasting, Owner at Mount Tamborine Wine Tasting Tours, responded to this reviewResponded September 23, 2013

Thank you very much for taking the time to put forward your thoughts on your tour with me .I genuinely appreciate you comments re the flexibility and time allocated to the venues towards the days end ,have taken this on board .
Appreciate you recommendation ,and kind comments as regard myself.