“the best wine tasting tour!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Mount Tamborine Wine Tasting Tours

Mount Tamborine Wine Tasting Tours
More attraction details
Owner description: A must day trip for Brisbane and Gold Coast tourists.Mount Tamborine is laden with wineries ,we know the lot of them.We are noted as the Small Group Day Tour Specialists.You'll love the intimacy of groups no larger than 6.Thoses with a palate and sense for adventure you'll find this tour hard to beat.You will visit ,wineries,distillery,brewery and cheese tasting ,lunch at one of the many exciting eateries.
Surfers Paradise, Queensland, Australia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“the best wine tasting tour!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 20, 2013

My boyfriend and I were welcomed by Cheryl warmly despite that we were late. Cheryl has been a great host throughout the day and despite that I got drunk (due to not having any breakfast, totally my fault) she continued to be nice to us and showed so much concern for me. I also lost my phone on that day and Cheryl assisted me in getting my phone back. I could not thank her enough, hence Im giving her top recommendation here.

Visited October 2013
TamborineWineTasting, Owner at Mount Tamborine Wine Tasting Tours, responded to this review, October 21, 2013
Really pleased we were able to track down your phone, there is nothing worse than losing it, your whole life is in there !! Yeh you have it back.
Absolutely no need for any concern ,sometimes the tastings just catch up, only sorry that you missed out on the rest of the days action.

Very much appreciate your kind comments, hope to see you back on board soon ,we will tie your phone around you neck, that should do the trick.

Brisbane, Australia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“The Best Day!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 8, 2013

Such a fantastic day! Cheryl picked us up right on time and we drove to Mr Tambourine. They started us off with a vodka shot and some delicious tastings at the distillery. 3 wine tastings later we were a tad drunk when we stopped for lunch (and we were all ever so happy). Everyone was so friendly and so knowledgeable with our many questions. Even though the 3 of us had different tastes in wines we each found something we loved at every place.

I would definitely recommend this trip to my friends and family and anyone who is considering a wine tour at the Gold Coast/Tambourine Mountain. So interesting and delicious, plus the scenery was just beautiful as we were blessed with great weather.

Thank-you so much for a fantastic day Cheryl!

Visited October 2013
TamborineWineTasting, Owner at Mount Tamborine Wine Tasting Tours, responded to this review, October 8, 2013
Firstly thank you for taking the time to write your review ,I very much appreciate your generous comments .I will forward these comments to the various venues ,especially the distillery, I am sure they will be well pleased.

Love to see you back on board in the not to distant future.
Sydney, Australia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Sunny Sunday Wine Tasting on Tamborine”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 23, 2013

Overall we all enjoyed our day which included good company, lovely scenery and most importantly, fine wines. Our host Cheryl was accommodating, knowledgeable when it comes to answering questions around specific wines, she is also very familiar with the Tamborine wine region. I would recommend this tour to anyone who is not familiar with the wineries on Tamborine as it is an excellent way to explore the area. In order for us to give the extra star we would have liked a little more flexibility. Given the relatively high cost of the day it would have been preferable for us to have more time in the venues towards the end of the day.

Visited September 2013
TamborineWineTasting, Owner at Mount Tamborine Wine Tasting Tours, responded to this review, September 23, 2013
Thank you very much for taking the time to put forward your thoughts on your tour with me .I genuinely appreciate you comments re the flexibility and time allocated to the venues towards the days end ,have taken this on board .
Appreciate you recommendation ,and kind comments as regard myself.
Caboolture, Australia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Great host”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 20, 2013 via mobile

Our host was lovely and very entertaining. We recommend this tour. Would be great with a big group. Great variety of tastings. Loved the distillery.

Grafton, Australia
“Totally Recommend”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 17, 2013

Loved the tour so much I have purchased a gift voucher for my son & his wife . I guess the highlight was our visit to the distillery fun and certainly very interesting venue. Can't recommend the tour enough.a big thank you Cheryl