“Sorry For The Delayed Review Cheryl!!!!!”

Mount Tamborine Wine Tasting Tours
More attraction details
Owner description: A must day trip for Brisbane and Gold Coast tourists.Mount Tamborine is laden with wineries ,we know the lot of them.We are noted as the Small Group Day Tour Specialists.You'll love the intimacy of groups no larger than 6.Thoses with a palate and sense for adventure you'll find this tour hard to beat.You will visit ,wineries,distillery,brewery and cheese tasting ,lunch at one of the many exciting eateries.
Reviewed March 11, 2013

It really says it all, considering the other people that were on this tour with us on the day! I'll get to that shortly.

I was on the Gold Coast for the 6th time, where as it was my friends first time overseas.

I have done almost every day tour the Gold Coast has on offer, but this one intrigued me with the size, being for small groups.
It meant we were not going to be spending heaps of time driving around picking people up, waiting for people to get back on the bus, and then driving around making heaps of drop-offs at the end of the tour.

We came down to reception early, to find Cheryl already there waiting for us. She was very friendly and welcoming. Her vehicle was spotless and very comfortable.

We headed to the train station to pick up the other guests. This is the point Cheryl should remember us lol.
We picked up this lovely young lady, who had already done the same tour before, with her in laws. This time, her parents were over from Canada and she wanted to experience it again with them.

Cheryl took us on a lovely smooth drive out into the Hinterland to visit some really nice wineries in some very beautiful settings.

The first looked like a gorgeous old english cottage, and not only were we able to sample and purchase the amazing homemade liqueurs, but they had some great unique gifts for sale as well.

We visited a couple of other neat wineries and had a wonderful lunch at one of them. It was really nice, all sitting at a table together, chatting as we ate.

Cheryl also stopped at a number of lookouts along the way, for some great photo opportunities.

Our final stop was a brewery, where we sampled different beer and also tasted different types of cheese.

All in all, it was a very relaxed well spent day and we were very well looked after. So thank you very much Cheryl. You fully deserve all of the consistently great reviews :)

2  Thank Jacob15
TamborineWineTasting, Owner at Mount Tamborine Wine Tasting Tours, responded to this reviewResponded March 12, 2013

Absolutely no problem receiving a late review,especially when it is sooooo "Complementary".
Thank you very much for your generous review and for taking the time out of a busy schedule to write it.Don't forget Aust. is but a few hrs. flight so would love to see you on board again some time.
Am heading to your part of the world myself soon.

Again many thanks Cheryl

Reviewed February 8, 2013

We were picked up (exactly on time!) at our accommodation in Nobbys beach by the lovely, bubbly and extremely knowledgable Cheryl. The drive to our first destination was lovely, amazing scenery, lots of local info and an extremely comfortable spacious vehicle, fully air conditioned of course. Our tour included a local distillery where we tasted some amazing locally produced liqueurs and spirits and a brewery as well as several wineries, each of which had a very different character and vibe and an abundance of delicious wines to taste. We were treated incredibly well at each venue thanks to Cheryl's local knowledge and the fact that we were a small group, this also meant that we could ask lots of questions and really enjoy the experience. It was a full day but not at all rushed. Lunch was fantastic (ask for a Lychee cocktail, stunning!) . All in all a varied and very enjoyable trip, definitely the only way to do a wine tour (who wants to be the sober driver when everyone else is having so much fun!) and really not expensive either. The spacious boot also made it really easy to get all of our delicious wine home, Thanks Cheryl for an amazing day out, can't recommend this enough.

1  Thank Kml7
TamborineWineTasting, Owner at Mount Tamborine Wine Tasting Tours, responded to this reviewResponded February 19, 2013

Wow,and thank you for your kind words,my job is easy when I have guests on board such as your selves.Would love to see some of the photos you took,any chance.Hope to see you when next in the land of OZ

Reviewed February 6, 2013

I was visiting the Gold Coast from the States for the holidays with my boyfriend and we went on the wine tour and had a wonderful time. During the tour we went to a distillery, 3 wineries, and a local brewery. Cheryl was very knowledgeable about the area and its wineries. It was a perfect day trip for small groups.

Reviewed February 6, 2013

Our host Cheryl made our day enjoyable and insightful. The day effortlessly flowed between the local wineries and distillery (our favorite) while tasting good wine and sampling delicious food. Definitely recommend the tour to anyone curious about the Mt Tamborine community.

Reviewed February 1, 2013 via mobile

My fiancé suprised me for my birthday with a wine tour with Cheryl. She was so knowledgeable with each place we visited and with the wines. Each place we visited was amazing and I will be coming back again with friends and family. The small groups allowed more time to ask questions and obtain more knowledge. One of my top activities.