The apartment we stayed in overall was really nice. We were on the 21st floor and the view was amazing and really close to everything, but the clothes dryer we were provided with was broken, one of the speakers coming from the iPod dock was broken, the shower head from the ensuite wouldn't stay up, there were two or three little steps in the halls the you could hardly see and could easily trip over, the bathroom door had a lock but didn't work, the doors for the balconies were ridiculously stiff and hard to open, the facilities such as the pool, gym, spa etc. were locked at 9:00pm, which I found way too early, there was only one power point (right between the two heads of the single beds in the second room) and the room above us was being renovated and was loud and disturbed our stay for a lot of the time we were there.
No problems with the staff or anything else. Overall it was a nice place and I would definitely stay again! I just think there are a few things they could update but maybe not while people are staying in the apartment below.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Just twenty-five metres from Surfers Paradise Beach and the Northcliffe Surf Life Saving Club, BreakFree Acapulco offers a great Gold Coast location at an affordable price. Perfectly suited to families and couples alike, the resort offers spacious, fully self-contained 1 or 2 Bedroom Ocean Suites, available in either standard or deluxe with kitchen and laundry facilities. Each apartment has a large balcony where you can sit and enjoy the incredible views. Recreational facilities include a tennis court, 2 heated swimming pools, spa, sauna, BBQ facilities and a gym. Famed as Australia's family entertainment capital, the Gold Coast offers something for everyone with fantastic beaches, shopping, dining, nightlife, adventure tours and famous theme parks including Movie World, Sea World, Wet n Wild and Dreamworld. BreakFree Acapulco is the perfect Gold Coast accommodation choice to kick back and indulge in a relaxed family holiday. Maintenance Notice As part of ongoing improvements, BreakFree Acapulco will be undertaking the replacement of the windows from 22 May until 18 August 2017. During this time there will be some noise associated with the work, with work to be carried out Monday to Friday from 8am until 4pm (emergency weekend works may be required). BreakFree Acapulco management team wish to apologise in advance for any disturbance this may cause. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Travelocity, Orbitz, Booking.com, Ctrip TA, Priceline, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your BreakFree Acapulco reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Breakfree Acapulco Surfers Paradise
- BreakFree Acapulco Gold Coast/Surfers Paradise