This place is worst than accomodation in a third world country. Honestly it is a complete shith@le. We thought we would stay somewhere cheap and cheerful big mistake choosing this place. The rooms are filthy, I am still itching all over (severe) from the bed and have to go and see a doctor after work. The place stinks, they don't know what cleansiness is. They have warning signs for pretty much everything. You can't bring alcohol and have to buy from their bar or they will kick you out. We had to get Towels from Reception which were dirty. You have to take your linen with you when u check out. It's so bad I wanted to leave in the night but the reception was closed and could not do anything until the morning because we had the keys. I never want to see this place again let alone stay there.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Relax, have a beer and play a friendly game of pool, watch the game on our large plasma TV or party it up with other backpackers in our fully licensed bar. Our friendly and fun staff will make sure you enjoy your stay on the Gold Coast with special activity nights, such as bbq's, pool competitions, drink specials and more. At Gold Coast International Backpackers it's Happy Hour every night so you can make new friends and save some money before going out to the clubs!!On site we have a fully licensed bar, secure underground parking, a fully equipped self-serve kitchen,self serve laundry facilities, a large bbq area, free pool, a comfy lounge area, darts, cheap internet, free Wi-Fi, and a free booking service for all the major theme parks.ALSO the bonus of having YOUR OWN PRIVATE ENSUITES AND BALCONY in every room with a max per room of only 4 people. Very female friendly!Accommodation InformationIf you are looking to meet great people and create great memories then this is the place to be! At the Gold Coast International Backpackers we will make your stay one to remember!Amenities:Free Wi-Fi no limitsTowels for Hire / SaleFree Pool TableBBQFully Equipped kitchenLinen IncludedCommon RoomFree ParkingTours/Travel deskLicensed BarOutdoor TerraceEvent NightsReception Open from 7:00am to 10:30pm*ALL GUESTS MUST BE 18 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER**At time of check-in all guests must present an International Passport and a valid credit card.***Please note we do not accept schoolies, any schoolies bookings made will not be honoured and may not be subject to a refund.**We will be closed on Christmas day and New Years Day therefore will not be able to accept any check-ins / outs on these days. Please do not book these days as we will not be able to honour them.WE HOPE TO SEE YOU SOON!LIKE US ON FACEBOOK! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Cancelon, Hotwire, Priceline, Booking.com, HostelWorld and Agoda so you can book your Gold Coast International Backpacker Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Gold Coast International Backpacker Hotel Surfers Paradise
- Gold Coast International Backpacker Resort Surfers Paradise