This backpacker is located right next to the center of Surfers Paradise, Gold Coast, which is appreciable. We were 3 of us in a 4-share dorm, but someone was already "living" in the dorm and let us know...we can't really blame the backpacker for this. Nonetheless, the private bathroom was okay, not a 5* one but sufficient for the one night we spent in Gold Coast, with a shower, a sink and toilet.
The common kitchen has everything you need and the people know that they have to clean their dishes so the place is clean at all times and plates and cutlery are always avalaible.
The sheets were fine, but you have to give a 10$ deposit for each blanket you want (we were there in July, so it was needed).
The backpacker organises events pretty much all nights of the week, we were there on a tuesday, this was beer-pong night ;)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Backpackers in Paradise is located in the heart of Surfers Paradise close to the beaches, night life, shopping and only 100 metres walk from the Bus Terminal. We offer travellers a fun and inviting place to stay in the perfect location to see and do everything the Gold Coast has to offer ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, Ctrip TA, Booking.com, Agoda, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Backpackers In Paradise reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Backpackers In Paradise Hotel Surfers Paradise
- Backpackers In Paradise Gold Coast/Surfers Paradise