At first me and my travelbuddy wanted to stay for 3 nights with the "3 night deal", a package that offers a good price for your accomodation plus a Big Night Out, with which you see most of the nightlife of Surfers and you get a lot of free drinks. In the end we booked another week in this nice hostel with great 4 bedroom rooms. The beds were comfy and the showers clean, with actual hot water which not all of the hostels possess in Ozzie.
I recommend this hostel for every backpacker who wants to have a good time and amazing nights out!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Backpackers in Paradise is located in the heart of Surfers Paradise close to the beaches, night life, shopping and only 100 metres walk from the Bus Terminal. We offer travellers a fun and inviting place to stay in the perfect location to see and do everything the Gold Coast has to offer ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Agoda, Ctrip TA, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets and Cancelon so you can book your Backpackers In Paradise reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Backpackers In Paradise Hotel Surfers Paradise
- Backpackers In Paradise Gold Coast/Surfers Paradise