For the price we paid I can barely fault Breakfree Longbeach, We stayed in a 1 bedroom apartment for 5 nights, it was well appointed with everything we needed, the views were fantastic the location was great the pools were clean and warm the Gym was handy and the parking was free. The only negative is the room certainly needs an update, but again for the $80 a night i'm not expecting 5 star luxury. Overall a fantastic place to stay and would recommend to all
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of Surfers Paradise, BreakFree Longbeach offers the perfect accommodation solution for an affordable Gold Coast getaway. Just 50 metres from Surfers Paradise Beach and a hop-skip-and-jump away from the bustling hub of Cavill Avenue, the resort offers convenience and comfort in a great location. Ideal for a fun family holiday, the resort offers spacious, one, two and three bedroom apartments. The fully self-contained apartments include kitchen and laundry facilities, cable TV and large balconies to make the most of the stunning views over the Pacific Ocean. The resort offers recreation facilities including an outdoor swimming pool and heated indoor swimming pool, children's wading pool, spa, sauna, tennis court and BBQ facilities. Please be advised that only one car space per unit is permitted. Under no circumstances are you allowed to park any type of recreational vehicle (eg: Jetskis/boats/trailers/caravans) at the Resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Ctrip TA, Agoda, Booking.com, Priceline, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your BreakFree Longbeach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Breakfree Longbeach Hotel Surfers Paradise
- BreakFree Longbeach Resort Gold Coast/Surfers Paradise