Breakfree Peninsula
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
Novotel Surfers Paradise(Surfers Paradise)
$136
Peppers Soul(Surfers Paradise)
$368
$243
Agoda.com
Hilton Surfers Paradise(Surfers Paradise)(Great Value!)
$145
$120
  • Beachfront
Mantra Circle on Cavill(Surfers Paradise)(Great Value!)
$186
$153
  • Pool
Crowne Plaza Surfers Paradise(Surfers Paradise)(Great Value!)
$94
$92
  • Restaurant
Mantra on View Hotel(Surfers Paradise)(Great Value!)
$149
$116
Travelocity
  • Restaurant
Paradise Resort Gold Coast(Surfers Paradise)
$171
$139
  • Restaurant
Q1 Resort and Spa(Surfers Paradise)(Great Value!)
$206
Orbitz.com
  • Pool
Mantra Legends Hotel(Surfers Paradise)(Great Value!)
$119
$99
  • Restaurant
All reviewsacross the roaddeluxe apartmentthe gold coastair conditioningfantastic locationclose to cavill aveindoor and outdoor poolspatrolled beachmain bedroomtennis courtssecond bedroomdvd playerliving roombeautiful apartmentspectacular viewsgreat holidaythoroughly enjoyed our stay
FilterAll languages
Reviewed April 13, 2013

Our family needed to book a new hotel at short notice after our first choice cancelled. This was the best place available at the time and at a good price. First impressions weren't great, in particular, the lack of air-conditioning (which seems to be a Queensland thing). Our apartment seemed to be in the middle of a re-vamp, as the bedroom furniture was pretty uninspiring and basic, but the bathrooms, lounge and kitchen were nice. There was only air conditioning the the lounge/kitchen/dining area, and by the end of our stay we had all pulled our mattresses in there because it was impossible to sleep in the bedrooms (which didn't even have a fan).
The pools are very nice and location is excellent, right on the beach and a short walk to the centre of Surfer's Paradise.
Our apartment was also next to the rubbish chute, which didn't smell particularly nice.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank Stevie G
Adil1, General Manager at Breakfree Peninsula, responded to this reviewResponded May 4, 2013

Dear Stevie G,

Thank you for sharing your feedback about your stay at Breakfree Peninsula.

I am happy to hear that overall, you and your family had an enjoyable stay with us. I have noted your comments about the airconditioning in our apartments. As clearly stated on our website and informed at the time of booking, airconditioning is on request and subject to availability. I am glad that you found our location to the beach and other amenities convenient and within walking distance.

I hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back to Breakfree Peninsula again.

Reviewed April 10, 2013

My sister and i stayed at the peninsula for 5 days,we were in a large two bedroom apartment which had great views from every room.The apartment was in excellent condition and to sit in the lounge and watch the ocean was so relaxing as the views are fantastic it is very peaceful the staff are wonderful Adil and Margaret were fantastic thankyou.The pools and gardens are great, and you are only minutes from the centre, thank you for a wonderful relaxing hoilday will be back with my husband.

Room Tip: two bedroom we all round views
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank AML1955

Dear AML1955,

Thank you so much for posting such a fabulous review on Trip Advisor.

I am delighted to hear that we have exceeded your expectations on all counts viz. quality and cleanliness of the apartment, location, customer service and common area facilities. It pleases me to hear that we were able to provide you and your sister with a memorable holiday experience.

I look forward to welcoming you and your family on your next holiday at Breakfree Peninsula in the near future.

Reviewed April 8, 2013

My partner and i stayed at the Peninsula for 7 days, we booked a 1 bedroom apartment, given a large apartment, which was lovely, great facilities. great for a family, coming back with my daughters. the views are fantastic, beach and city. The unit was very clean. great location, peaceful to sleep. Thank you to all staff, we thoroughly enjoyed our stay.

Room Tip: 18th floor had great views
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple

Dear GinaR312,

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback on your recent stay at Breakfree Peninsula.

I am glad that you found our location to the beach and local attractions convenient. It pleases me to hear your comments about our spacious and clean apartments and that you thoroughly enjoyed your stay here.

I look forward to welcoming you and your family at Breakfree Peninsula soon.

Reviewed April 7, 2013

all walls need of repair, no hair dryer, single bed stuffing falling out of bottom, shower wouldn't close, no baseboards, dirty couches, main tiolet not cleaned properly, light bulbs in lampshades not working. View great.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank ms0056

Dear ms0056,

Thank you for providing your feedback on your recent stay.

It disappoints me to learn that you encountered a number of issues during your stay. Most of the minor maintenance issues raised have been investigated and corrective action taken. However, we are regretful that these issues were not brought to our attention during your stay as they could have been remedied immediately.

I have noted your comments regarding the housekeeping service of your apartment and do apologise for any inconvenience caused during your stay. I have forwarded your comments onto our housekeeping supervisor to ensure that our required standards of cleanliness are being met at all times.

Once again, my sincere apologies for your less than ideal stay with us.

Reviewed April 7, 2013

Stayed at the Penisular over Easter break. Room as per usual was fantastic with great views.

More importantly for me was that no request was to hard for the staff to solve.

As per usual Adil was fantastic, forever helpful and making us feel right "at home".

Have stayed there over the past 4 years and will continue to do so....

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family

Dear choc1991,

Thank you for taking the time to write about your experience with us.

I am very happy to hear that we were able to assist in providing you and your family with a memorable holiday. I have noted your comments about our friendly service and will share this feedback with our team.

I look forward to your next visit with your family to Breakfree Peninsula.