“RobboPerth”

perth
“RobboPerth”
Reviewed September 29, 2011

Second stay at the breakfree peninsula and it was as good as the first time.stay on the 32 floor views where amazing was great to watch the beach while having breakfast and the lights in the evening.Our 2 bedroom appartment had lovely clean renovated bathroom and ensuite which was an added bonus to the lovely spacious apartment.Very central location for getting to the local attractions or for public transport.bonus indoor and outdoor pools are some of the facilities available on site which we made use of.Looking forward to coming back again for future holiday.

1 Thank elaine r
Adil1, General Manager at Breakfree Peninsula, responded to this review, October 9, 2011
Dear elaine r,

Thank you very much for your detailed feedback regarding your recent stay at Breakfree Peninsula.

I am delighted to hear that you once again enjoyed your stay and that we were able to exceed your expectations in all respects.

I look forward to your continued patronage and welcoming you back again on your next holiday.

Breakfree Peninsula

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (172)
  • Arabic first
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
Reviewed September 28, 2011

Wow, what a holiday & what a view!!! We were on the 31st floor (31A), lovely 2 bed apartment,pretty clean,with views from every angle. Watched the whales, close walk to everything, my family had a ball! We enjoyed the pools/sauna/spa/gym on site as well. All staff (Adil-when booking), and the receptionists were all very helpful. Will definitely be going back. Thanx

Room Tip: "Just enjoy yourself, don't let minor things spoil your holiday!!"
1 Thank Linda O
Dear Linda O,

Thank you for your awesome feedback regarding your stay with us.

I am delighted to hear that you and your family had a great time and enjoyed the facilities at Breakfree Peninsula. I am also pleased to hear that our apartments are spacious, clean with direct ocean views and centrally located. It is heartening to note that you found our staff to be helpful.

I look forward to welcoming you and your family once again to Breakfree Peninsula on your next visit to the Gold Coast.

Melbourne, Australia
Reviewed September 26, 2011

Have just returned from 3 night stay at Breakfree Peninsular in Apartment 31B. This is 2 bedroom delux. The apartment was really clean and comfortably furnished with 3 large couches, 2 of them leather. The apartments also had a few mirrowed walls which made the apartment appear even more spacious. Bed was very comfortable and the complex is within easy reach to Cavil Avenue, althought you are not disturbed by any night sounds eminating from that area.

The views are spectacular although the sun is best in the morning. The only slight negative I would have is, it took a while to get the shower regulated because it is a hand held unit. I would not hesitate in recommending this room.

Room Tip: Ask for room 31B.
  • Stayed September 2011, traveled solo
1 Thank RedMelbourne
Adil1, General Manager at Breakfree Peninsula, responded to this review, September 29, 2011
Dear RedMelbourne,

I appreciate your feedback regarding your recent stay at Breakfree Peninsula.

I am happy to hear that you found our 2 bedroom Deluxe apartments to be spacious with direct ocean views. I am also delighted to hear about we are centrally located in close proximity to the beach, restaurants, shopping and Cavill Avenue.

I have noted your comment about the hand held shower and will get maintenance to inspect the same.

I look forward to your next stay with us in the near future.

Reviewed September 25, 2011

Stayed in room 17F - Apartment was very spacious and had great views. Fortunately both the ensuite and bathroom had been renovated and were like brand new.

The apartment was very dirty and clearly not cleaned. The bedding was stained, food left on dinning table chairs from previous peolpe, even clothing left in drawers from previous people. Carpet was filthy and full of dirt and dust. Furniture was stained and musty. Curtains the same - felt ill even touching them. Bed heads weren't even attached to the beds!! Glass railings were so filthy had trouble seeing through them.
My 6 year old ended up with a terrible rash all over her torso, back and legs!! We had to tell her not to sit on the carpet.

Very dissapointing that management obviously are not checking that their cleaners are doing their job! I would be very upset if i was an owner of these apartments and I was paying for a cleaning service that I was not receiving!

For the cost the least we expected was cleanliness.
The facilities and grounds were great such a shame about the filth in the apartment!
Could have been a great stay but wasn't.

Room Tip: Don't stay here if you want a clean environment
1 Thank Cheree G
Adil1, General Manager at Breakfree Peninsula, responded to this review, September 26, 2011
Dear Cheree,

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback on your recent stay. I am sorry you were disappointed with some aspects of your stay.

I regret the shortcomings in service you have reported from housekeeping and our housekeeping supervisor will certainly address your concerns with her staff.

This is not up to our usual standard and I apologise for any disappointment you experienced during your stay.

Sydney, Australia
Reviewed September 14, 2011

I thoroughly enjoyed staying at Breakfree Peninsula, we had a 2 bedroom deluxe apartment on the 31st floor. The kitchen, living and bathroom were all fantastic. However, i do have a couple of complaints. When booking we had a confirmed double and 2 singles, when we checked in at 11 pm we found a double and then in the second bedroom was a bunk, with the bottom being king single and the top being single. I wasn't too impressed with this as it was a couple and then my cousin and I sharing the second bedroom. Too add to this the top bunk wasn't even made, so at 11pm we had to climb on to the top bunk (which wasn't very stable) and make the bed. When we confronted reception we were told that "they don't make the top bunk". I find this very unprofessional and i don't think it is right that you make your guests make the bed. Only other complaint was that clearly this apartment is for 4 guests, yet there was only 3 chairs on the balcony. The only reason we choose Breakfree Peninsula was because it had 2 singles, if we knew it was going to be a bunk then we would of gone to another apartment that would supply to singles. Overall it was a nice apartment, very modern and spacious, but they need to fix their confirmation when confirming 2 singles, we should get 2 singles.

• Stayed September 2011, traveled with friends
Adil1, General Manager at Breakfree Peninsula, responded to this review, September 25, 2011
Dear Misspinka,

Thank you for your feedack about your recent stay at Breakfree Peninsula.

I am glad that you enjoyed your stay with us and liked our spacious apartment with expansive ocean views.

I apologise for the inconvenience caused during your stay due to the bunk bed in the 2nd bedroom. I have also noted your comment regarding three balcony chairs. I have brought this matter to the attention of the owners of the apartment and have suggested that they take immediate action.

I do trust that you will once again holiday with us on your next visit to the Gold Coast. Please feel free to contact me directly and I will personally look after your booking.

Melbourne, Australia
Reviewed September 14, 2011

stayed in 2 bedroom deluxe apartment with friends in September. On a high floor with stunning ocean views and a huge balcony. large apartment for just the 3 of us could prob use a bit of modernizing but had everything we needed! friendly staff at reception in a great location. liked the free, secure parking and 3 pools!! Had a great stay and would stay again Thanks!

Room Tip: ask for high floor or book deluxe 2bedroom!!
  • Stayed September 2011, traveled with friends
Dear Stacey,

I appreciate your valuable feedback regarding your recent stay at Breakfree Peninsula.

I am delighted to hear that you had a great stay and enjoyed our facilities. Our two bedroom deluxe apartments are spacious with balcony overlooking the ocean.

I look forward to welcoming you back at Breakfree Peninsula on your next visit to the Gold Coast.

Reviewed September 12, 2011

Within the space of a few weeks we were back at Breakfree Peninsula enjoying a weekend away, marvelling at the spectacular views on offer at this truely fabulous Apartment complex!
Having stayed at numerous accommodation venues on the coast, this certainly is in a class of it's own!! You definitely won't feel let down by the expansive ocean views on offer from nearly every apartment, to the very friendly and hospitable receeption staff that run this complex.
This was our second visit to Breakfree peninsula and hopefully will be many more to come!
This apartment complex truely deserves top billing on tripadvisor or any other site rating accommodation on the Gold Coast!

• Stayed September 2011, traveled with family
Adil1, General Manager at Breakfree Peninsula, responded to this review, October 13, 2011
Dear DilshanR_11,

Thank you once again for your feedback on Breakfree Peninsula.

I am delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay once again with us and had great expansive ocean views from your apartment. Your comments about our friendly and hospitable service is noted and I will share this with our team.

I look forward to seeing you and your family once again at Breakfree Peninsula on your next visit to the Gold Coast.