“loved it”

hamlyn heights, Victoria, Australia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“loved it”
Reviewed October 6, 2012

me my partner loved it, was very cool and very interesting service was very good lots of information would rekonmend to anyone

• Korean first
Gisborne, New Zealand
“Not good value for money”
Reviewed October 4, 2012

I felt the cost of the was too steep , for what you got out of it . Costed $88.00 for our family of 4 to visit . Should be a family pass available .

7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Barack has a cheap suit...”
Reviewed October 3, 2012

...and no one looked that real... Apart from Gandhi but hey who wouldn't like ghandi what happened to Whitney and lady di looked more like Camilla where was the price list? I felt I was lucky to get out of the chamber of horrors with my bowels intact. Wish we had gone to infinity instead.

1 Thank Carlistar
Gosford, Australia
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Worth a look”
Reviewed September 29, 2012

My partner and I went to The Wax Museum and enjoyed it. We thought it was a bit expensive for what is involved but it was worth doing none the less. The first part to the tour I would say is suitable for young children but the second part where they show you all the different tourture things is something I would certainly not take my child to. However, the staff do tell you this and give the children the option to leave the tour and wait upstairs. They warn you when the next display is going to be a bit full on, especially if there happens to be kids on the tour. I suppose I depends on your kids maturity level but it is a bit grusome.

Worth a look if you have the cash but it's not something I would do twice.

Hobart, Australia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Not what we were expecting”
Reviewed September 26, 2012

Terrible waste of money, $60.00 for two people and we were there for 15 minutes, wouldn't visit again, outdated and boring

Visited August 2012