“Not good value for money”
Review of The Wax Museum

The Wax Museum
Reviewed October 4, 2012

I felt the cost of the was too steep , for what you got out of it . Costed $88.00 for our family of 4 to visit . Should be a family pass available .

All reviews
in 12 reviews
"hitler"
in 4 reviews

Reviewed October 3, 2012

...and no one looked that real... Apart from Gandhi but hey who wouldn't like ghandi what happened to Whitney and lady di looked more like Camilla where was the price list? I felt I was lucky to get out of the chamber of horrors with my bowels intact. Wish we had gone to infinity instead.

1  Thank Carlistar
Reviewed September 29, 2012

My partner and I went to The Wax Museum and enjoyed it. We thought it was a bit expensive for what is involved but it was worth doing none the less. The first part to the tour I would say is suitable for young children but the second part where they show you all the different tourture things is something I would certainly not take my child to. However, the staff do tell you this and give the children the option to leave the tour and wait upstairs. They warn you when the next display is going to be a bit full on, especially if there happens to be kids on the tour. I suppose I depends on your kids maturity level but it is a bit grusome.

Worth a look if you have the cash but it's not something I would do twice.

Reviewed September 26, 2012

Terrible waste of money, $60.00 for two people and we were there for 15 minutes, wouldn't visit again, outdated and boring

2  Thank Jesse3479
See more reviews
Reviewed September 21, 2012

There are two stages to your tour at the wax museum, the first stage has the museum of important people who shaped history, these wax figures are no where near the likeness of the original person, Madame Toussauds displays around the world are exemplary and are the real deal and i have seen the one in Sydney, Hong Kong and the UK, although the second stage of the tour displaying the horror chamber was very interesting and informative and presented by a tour guide.