“Made a 3 year old cry”
Review of Superduck Adventure Tours - CLOSED

Superduck Adventure Tours
More attraction details
Owner description: When visiting the Gold Coast you MUST experience "Super Duck"! - A great land and water adventure and a unique way to see the best of the Gold Coast. From road to sand to surf - the Super Duck will SPLASH into the water and take you on a cruising journey on sparkling waters to view yachts, waterfront mansions, Seaworld, the Versace Hotel, super cruisers, and more.We give you more duck for your buck!• Onboard Souvenirs• Free Drivers Certificate for kids• Service Guarantee• Fully air-conditioned vehicles• Entertaining and Informative CommentaryAlso available to book for private functions and charters.
Reviewed January 13, 2013

From the time we arrived on the gold coast my 3 year old niece wanted to go on the "ducky". So as a good Aunt I booked with this company. First of all the duck broke down and we had to rearrange our planning - fair enough though - they had no control over this. Then when the new booking came we waited in the sun for an hour for the duck to come - apparently traffic was the problem. With 3 kids desperate to see the worlds we gave up and my niece was in tears at not being able to go on her precious duck. Unhappy!

Reviewed December 19, 2012

After a delay on the first trip of the day by over 30 minutes, the water part was cut considerably short. Upon phoning the company for an explanation and refund ,3 different excuses have been given, yet none are true. I am still waiting to be phoned back for a third time despite being told I would be ! Pay the extra for a more professional approach

Reviewed December 11, 2012

Had a great time with the family. Staff at booking office and on the Duck were great. Good value. Recommended

Reviewed December 3, 2012

I had half a morning to check out Gold Coast while on a business trip. Super Duck is an excellent way of sampling Gold Coast in a 'bus' which converts into a boat in the water. A great value for money tour/sampler and fun as well. For Adults and kids. I am so glad I took it.

Reviewed July 10, 2012

The Superduck was one of three amphibious vehicles offering tours in Surfers Paradise. As this was the only one we went on, I can't compare them, but we enjoyed the ride nonetheless. We went out on the water soon after boarding, and had a lovely long 'sail' around the bay, with various landmarks and places of interest being pointed out by the tour guide. Our only complaint would be when Maxine, the guide, turned the microphone over to the Captain. I don't know what his nationality is, but his accent made everything he said indistinguishable, so no one understood a word. The pick-up point was easy to find, and we were dropped off near to our hotel, so not far to walk. I would probably try another one of the ducks if I went again, just to see if there is a difference. An easy way to spend a sunny afternoon!

1  Thank RosyBev