“Good Chinese Food”

Yum Cha Noodle Haus
Ranked #191 of 393 Restaurants in Surfers Paradise
Cuisines: Asian
Reviewed July 3, 2014

The noodle soup taste as good as those you can get in Hong Kong. The roast duck noodle soup taste authentic and they do take away as well. Tim sum was alright. I like the deep fried beancurd roll and the pan friend carrot cake.Good choice if you are looking for Chinese food in surfers paradise.

2  Thank sgktraveller

Reviewed May 21, 2014

I live not far from Central Surfers Paradise and my partner and I are locals at Noodle Haus & we absolutely adore it,,, We've found a select few restaurants around town that are quality & we consider this one of them. As we eat at Noodle Haus so often we've tried the majority of the meals, Noodle/Rice dishes and the single Yum cha & there is not one I can say I wasn't satisfied with. I personally LOVE the beef brisket Noodle soup & highly recommend it. My parter and I are in love with good food & it has become a major part of our lives, I am an indecisive person generally as I always want to be so satisfied with what I eat and I can honestly say that at Noodle Haus I can make a quick decision & trust I wont be let down. We've filled two loyalty cards which have great rewards. The majority of the staff are wonderful, we definitely have a favourite lady who is extremely caring of customers. Of course there are a few staff members that aren't as friendly but I think that come's down to there being Japanese staff members and others being Chinese. The prices are more than reasonable and I personally think they should be charging more so that is a big bonus on top of this incredible little restaurant.

Reviewed May 19, 2014

is good simple asian food, really good flavours and the prices are good. I felt happy to find somethis restuarant

Reviewed May 5, 2014

Very nice bistro type restaurant - you line up to order and pay. Beaut tucker, but didn't like the wobbly plastic dishes in which they serve soya and other sauces. Chinese beer is on the drinks menu too.
Cheers Niels & Mary, Humpty Doo, NT, Australia, Down Under

Reviewed April 19, 2014

This is a small eatery which is affiliated with the Yum Cha at Robina (recommendable). Open till late, this eatery was a good cheaper alternative to other eateries in Surfers Paradise. The serving sizes were generous and fast service. Authentic and tasty. Recommended if you are looking for an alternatives. There are not many tables/seats. But because they serve quickly, you won't need to wait long if they are full.