“Average”

Yum Cha Noodle Haus
Ranked #191 of 393 Restaurants in Surfers Paradise
Cuisines: Asian
Reviewed December 31, 2012

This place is ok. Suited us as my kids love rice and chicken. The wonton was nice but the BBQ meats, especially the soy sauce chicken was lacking a little in flavour.

Reviewed December 27, 2012

Had a lunch there Dec 22. Food had no taste. Place was busy most days that we walked past, not sure why.

Reviewed December 25, 2012

I have a 5 year old and a 3 year old. We love the food and it is reasonably priced. The service is always great and the staff are very friendly with the kids. We usually go there on a weekly basis for a treat as we like it so much. It's also good as the kids can pick of the yum cha menu rather than have a big meal in front of them.

1  Thank Jb4774
Reviewed November 24, 2012 via mobile

This review is slightly biased as I'm not so experimental with my food! If you like your sweet chilli or black bean chicken dishes this isn't the place for you! This is very authentic Chinese food, chicken feet and god knows what on the menu!

When you read "pork balls" on the menu that sounds ok....they are huge pale pink balls of minced pork and is definitely not what you thought!!

The only thing I could stomache is sticky rice which was delicious the first time but the second time no one would serve it to me! The only way you can eat is by selecting the food dishes of the trolleys when the staff come round your table...if they don't have what you want...you wait for the next trolley. They wont order it or go get it for you!!
Due to this on my second time there (the family love it) I didn't eat a thing!

I'll stick to the local Chinese takeaway!!

Reviewed October 24, 2012

This little place is a gem. The food is excellent, cheap and very quick. All meals are under $10.00 and there is a good variety to choose from. Highly recommended place to eat in the heart of Surfers.

1  Thank GCGirl23