“Excellent”
Review of Seaduction

Seaduction
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: These are words synonymous with Seaduction Restaurant + Bar at Peppers Soul, Surfers Paradise. As you ascend the grand staircase you know you’re in for a night of opulence. You sight the stately doorway of Seaduction and the anticipation grows. Push open the door, to be transported to a world of gastronomic delicacies, an internationally influenced fusion of earth and sea. Featuring a menu bursting with fresh local produce and a private dining room with a wine cellar, this is truly unparalleled fine dining. As a recipient of an Australian Good Food Guide Chef’s Hat in 2017, you know you are going to be treated to a truly special experience at Seaduction Restaurant + Bar. * Please be advised Seaduction Restaurant + Bar will be closed from Lunch & Dinner from Saturday 18th November, until Monday 27th November inclusive due to the Schoolies Week festivities. During this time, breakfast will still be open daily. We apologise for any inconvenience.
Reviewed November 11, 2012 via mobile

We went for lunch, hadn't booked but got a really nice table. The food, service ang atmosphere was brilliant. The desserts were particularly good. I'd recommend and Definately the best restaurant in the Gold Coast.

Reviewed November 8, 2012

I loved Seaduction. I read John Lethlean's review in the Australian and wanted to go. we started with the Iberico ham. I've had it before but not to this quality which was (and it happened) melt in the mouth. The lamb was also wonderful. The service was amazing and helpful. The deserts were amazing.. Great views of the surf and nothing in front of you, prime spot for a special occasion.

Reviewed November 2, 2012

My boyfriend took me here on my 27th birthday this year! The restaurant had a stylish and yet poshy decor, great ocean view, sophisticated menu, wonderful wine list and most of all, the service was seamless.

The waiter offered his chef's recommendations for the night, We had for entree the Spanish Ham which was so divine and I ordered the quail for dinner and when it came out - it looked like it was cooked by a celebrity chef! The dessert was fantastic.. marshmellow with popping candy.. it was such a delight! My boyfriend mentioned how the Angus steak melted in his mouth.. so 100% great for the food all round!

The experience, food and the location was worth every penny.. A place to go on a romantic date or a private business meeting.

I would rate this restaurant a definite 10/10..

1  Thank Krissie-de-Chanel
Reviewed October 29, 2012

Great location good food, service and presentation and should be for the prices.

Happy to try buy wouldn't bust myself going back. Would try others in prefrence.

Reviewed October 20, 2012

In Surfer's Paradise for the Super V8 race. Did not really expect a fine dining experience. We were pleasantly surprised by an outstanding dinner at Seaduction during our first night in town. It was so good we returned the second night and were not disappointed. The food is creative and tasty. The prices are high, but the experience made it worthwhile. The wine list is very nice, and a good value. Recommendations by the staff were right on thevmark. Definitely a "must place" to eat while in SP.