Crowne Plaza Surfers Paradise(Surfers Paradise)(Great Value!)
$107
  • Restaurant
Mantra Circle on Cavill(Surfers Paradise)(Great Value!)
$167
  • Pool
Novotel Surfers Paradise(Surfers Paradise)(Great Value!)
$125
$94
  • Beachfront
Mantra on View Hotel(Surfers Paradise)(Great Value!)
$98
$81
Travelocity
  • Restaurant
The Breakers(Surfers Paradise)(Great Value!)
$189
$160
Peppers Soul(Surfers Paradise)
$289
$217
Hotels.com
Surfers Paradise Marriott Resort & Spa(Surfers Paradise)(Great Value!)
$166
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $185/night.

QT Gold Coast(Surfers Paradise)(Great Value!)
$146
$129
Agoda.com
  • Pool
Q1 Resort and Spa(Surfers Paradise)(Great Value!)
$162
  • Pool
Hilton Surfers Paradise(Surfers Paradise)(Great Value!)
$150
Cancelon
  • Beachfront
All reviewsacross the roadgreat locationnoisy at nightnoise from the streetcavill avetram stopclose to shopswashing machine and dryerapartment was cleanyour doorstepview from the balconya great place to staystay there againrecommend staying herelight railone bedroom apartmentamazing views
Reviewed March 22, 2017

My wife and I had a 1 bedroom unit for a week. It was clean and well furnished (although only 4 sets of dishes and utensils left us washing dishes every day). The building was centrally located and near a supermarket, mall, shops and restaurants, with a great view of the nearby beach and ocean. Despite my preference for firm and my wife's preference for soft, the bed was quite comfortable to both of us. The pool was great and the staff was very helpful when asked.

The only real downside was that, on our last evening, I got off the elevator in a hurry and when I unlocked and entered what I thought was my room--I discovered I was on the wrong floor and that my key worked in the similarly situated room a few floors below mine. Fortunately no one was in, but I realized that if my key opened their door, their key opened mine. Yikes! We checked out early the next morning so I didn't get a chance to mention it to anyone. The unit owners and management should address that ASAP.

• Stayed: March 2017, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Armed Forces Vacation Club
1  Thank ArmyVet73
Katrina B, General Manager at BreakFree Cosmopolitan, responded to this reviewResponded March 25, 2017

Dear ArmyVet73,

Thank you for your feedback. We are happy to hear you enjoyed your stay with us at Breakfree Cosmopolitan. We agree, our location is great with everything within walking distance.

Thanks for letting us know about your key. We will be looking into this and getting it sorted straight away.

We look forward to seeing you again.

All the best,

Reviewed March 20, 2017

Great location, perfect in fact. However that's where everything good ends. Room was by far the "deluxe" room as promised. Although a high room was provided, no information was given on my late check out so had to wait until 830 the next morning to confirm that we were to be out by 11am. Understanding everything was subject to availability however I would have expected better communication. The room had lights that didn't work and apparently the walls of the rooms are so thin as a neighbour complained of the volume of the TV which was far from being loud. Would definitely pay a little bit more for better quality.

• Stayed: March 2017, traveled with friends

Dear kayjmyers,

Thank you for your feedback. We are sorry to hear you didnt enjoy your stay with us. With all requests, we try our best to accomodate, but unfortunately we can never guarantee them. Regarding requests on late check out's, we can only provide this subject to availability.

Wish you all the best in your future travels,

Kind Regards,

Reviewed March 20, 2017

Location is excellent, rooms were great too only negative thing I have is the noise I didn't sleep well during my stay as it was a busy street and loud at night with trams and people sounds. I may suggest sound proof glass. Happy with everything else price and stay

• Stayed: March 2017, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Katrina B, General Manager at BreakFree Cosmopolitan, responded to this reviewResponded March 22, 2017

Dear 75nadjak,

Thank you for your lovely feedback. We are happy to hear you enjoyed your stay with us (excluding the noise in the street which is sadly out of our control). I will ensure to pass on your comments accordingly.

We look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Wishing you all the best.

Reviewed March 18, 2017

Apartment that is located at the heart of surfers paradise. Everything was at reach. The beach is only less than 5 mins away, many food stalls (no worries for muslim like us finding food) and transportation is only in front of the apartment.

• Stayed: March 2017, traveled with family

Dear nurul33,

Thank you for your lovely feedback. We are thilled to read that you enjoyed your stay with us. We too agree, our location is perfect with everything at our doorstep - from restaurants, cafes, beach, public transport etc.

We look forward to welcoming you back again in the future.

Wishing you all the best,

Reviewed March 18, 2017

The 1 bedroom delux apartment was great, modern and spacious. The location of the hotel is very close to shopping, transport and Cavill ave. Good facilities in the complex. Only downside was the drain in the toilet would occasionally make a gargling noise. Would definitely return!

• Stayed: March 2017, traveled as a couple

Dear cvan6,

Thank you for your lovely feedback. We are happy to hear you enjoyed your stay with us at Breakfree Cosmopolitan. We agree, we are in a great central location with everything so accessible and within walking distance.

We look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

All the best,