BreakFree Cosmopolitan
The Breakers(Surfers Paradise)(Great Value!)
$196
$167
Hotels.com
QT Gold Coast(Surfers Paradise)(Great Value!)
$145
$111
  • Pool
Surfers Paradise Marriott Resort & Spa(Surfers Paradise)(Great Value!)
$255
$139
Marriott Hotels
  • Pool
Novotel Surfers Paradise(Surfers Paradise)
$104
$93
  • Beachfront
Peppers Soul(Surfers Paradise)
$307
$204
Agoda.com
Mantra on View Hotel(Surfers Paradise)(Great Value!)
$109
$84
  • Restaurant
Hilton Surfers Paradise(Surfers Paradise)(Great Value!)
$135
$123
  • Beachfront
Crowne Plaza Surfers Paradise(Surfers Paradise)(Great Value!)
$135
$110
CrownePlaza.com
  • Restaurant
Mantra Circle on Cavill(Surfers Paradise)(Great Value!)
$193
$151
  • Pool
Q1 Resort and Spa(Surfers Paradise)(Great Value!)
$162
$156
  • Pool
All reviewsbasketball courtgreat locationacross the roadbathroom laundrynoisy at nightnoise from the streetcavill aveparadise centreclose to shopsapartment was cleanpublic transportcentral locationstay there againview from the balconya great place to staynight liferecommend staying here
Reviewed April 18, 2013

We stayed here for aus day weekend and it wasn't a terrible stay but wasn't good either

Pros
- lovely ladies at the desk
- great location

Cons
- dated rooms
- dirty rooms with beds that were extremely uncomfortable
- the windows leaked ALOT and when we asked for assistance we were given 2 towels to put at the bottom of the window
- There was construction of some sort going on in the hallwall and it was incredibly loud !

It was just overall a very poor hotel , the only thing that didn't make it undealable was the lady being so nice to us and so helpful checking us in to our departing flight

• Stayed: January 2013
Reviewed April 3, 2013

Right in the heart of Surfers Paradise, so convenient for everything. Staff were welcoming and friendly, room was clean and tidy. Views were great. Pool was clean and inviting. We didn't use the BBQ area but it looked pretty good too. We had a 1 bedroom apartment with a queen bed and a single bed for 2 adults and a 5 year old child, it worked well for us. The kitchen was fully equiped with a full size fridge, oven and hot plates, dishwasher and a microwave. Secure undercover parking as well.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Kylie M
Reviewed March 18, 2013

after reading all the bad reviews i was a little worried...this is now my second time staying here. upon early arrival the lady at reception was very friendly and was more then helpful... went to my room (7th floor) amazing view room was very clean and nicely set up.... the newly renovated pool and spa were fantastic for days when you just wanted to lay around... the only problem was the shower, im a tall person and there not made for tall people... other then that i was very happy with my stay there and ill go back again... over all was great for the price, i would recommend it..

Room Tip: always stay on a high floor as there is better views..
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled solo
3  Thank mitchell_blue01
Reviewed March 6, 2013

On arrival at 10pm after 20 hours of travelling, we arrived to find an unmanned reception with an intercom. On entering our room we found we had no toilet tissue, but it was available from reception (CLOSED) for $1 a roll!
Room was dirty and chest of drawers falling apart. Pool area was being refurbished, due to open the day we left! As we had booked in March 2012 to travel in Dec. 2012, had we been informed there would be no pool we would have changed hotels!
Very poor.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed February 14, 2013

We were looking for the main entrance, and it wasn't well sign posted, no main entrance, only through a arcade area, very bizzare!. Lovely ladies on the desk, very nice. When my daughter and I got to our room we were very disappointed. I'm not one to complain but maybe I should've been asked to move. I did want reasonable accommodation and close to everything, but I would've expected the room to be more updated than it was. Very dated, not clean. Chocolate on one of the tables. One table needed throwing out.. lamp very suspect, thought I was going to get electructed. I will let the Flight centre know of this. All the furniture and stove top, oven, jug, microwave need "THROWING OUT".. Carpets arghhh... Rickety old ceiling fans.. Overlooking an old bike, rusty table and clothes airer next balcony to ours. My daughter slept on an old bunk bed. Went to the roof top pool.. some maintenance going on.. hmmm think something up there. The steps going up to it, "FILTHY"..!! If I had more money I would've left and gone elsewhere and asked for a full refund. As it is I will see if Flight centre will compensate in some way.Webiste pics must be from when it first opened.. Very disappointing!!

Stayed 8th - 13th Feb 2013

Room Tip: Read the reviews before picking accommodation..
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family