“Memory of a lifetime”

London, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Memory of a lifetime”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 20, 2013

Plucked up the courage to try this yesterday with my daughter. It was like 10 cups of coffee all at once, great start to the evening. They made an awesome video of us that you can keep on a memory stick which my daughter has plastered all over YouTube and Facebook.

Visited November 2013
2 Thank Uncle_Brian2013

• Arabic first
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Amazing Ride but Overpriced”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 30, 2013 via mobile

It's great fun, but $50 really?? It's $25 in the US keep the price lower and then everyone gets a turn.

Visited May 2013
4 Thank Miketheme
Launceston, Australia
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great additional memory”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 22, 2013

I placed my two teenage daughters on this ride on a warm balmy night and had just as much fun watching them launch off as they had being the projectiles! The USB video they kept of the ride was a great souvenir and hilarious to watch! Just do it :-)

Visited October 2013
Pune, Maharashtra, India
45 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 48 helpful votes
“What a Rush!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 19, 2013

For four days we kept passing by the Slingshot and the Vomitron and each time I would try to gather up my courage and take the plunge. The Vomitron was too scary for me even contemplate, but the Slingshot seemed doable. On our penultimate day in Gold Coast, I managed to go and witness the ride and watched some of the videos.
Even if you do not manage to take the ride, do watch the videos. Some of them are truly hilarious!
Managed to get on the Slingshot on my last day in town. The ride itself was totally awesome, a better adrenaline rush than any of the rides at Movie World or Sea World. Not half as scary as I thought it would be, it was over in a minute. But what a minute!
Totally recommend this ride.

Visited May 2013
Upper Hutt, New Zealand
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“Exhilarating”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 2, 2013

Exhilarating ride, takes your breath away, lol.. My friend that rode had to really get over her fear before going on it, the screams that she managed was ear deafening. When we were asked if we wanted to go again, she was the one who said yes before I could answer,lol...

Visited November 2012