“Fantastic!!!!” 5 of 5 stars

4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Fantastic!!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 27, 2013

This is fantastic! We did the sling shot in Bali, but this is amazing.... Being shot 80 meters into the air is an experience! We got the video on USB so we could show our friends when we got back home! This is a must do activity when you come to Surfers!

1 Thank Kristen A

burnie, tasmania
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“Adrenalin Rush!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 21, 2013

Absolutely fantastic. 1 time wasnt enough, got a discount to stay in the seat for another shot.
Received our video by usb and also got a shirt.
Fantastic experience

Visited October 2012
1 Thank tenisha j
Toronto, Canada
“Whoooaa!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 18, 2013

Most exciting thing ever! I nearly ended up with my heart in my droors but I think thats why I wanted to do it again! Thanks to my best friend Jenna after 10 years meeting in Australia for taking me on that ride!

Visited June 2012
Dalmeny, Australia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Do it!!!!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 8, 2013

What an experience! I was at first apprehensive though was there with friends who had been on it the night before and I'm so glad they talked me into it - it was amazing, a complete adrenalin rush and really was a highlight of our holiday.
My eight year old also had a ride and was just as enthusiastic as I was. He loved it!
We had a laugh afterwards standing around and watching ours and other patrons video's of the slingshot ride and would thoroughly recommend the whole experience.
Not as scary as it looks......

Southport, Australia
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Fly into the Heavens...”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2013

We have been going to Surfers Paradise as a family for several years now & the ALL the family love going to the attraction ride - Sling Shot!!! We always find the staff friendly & go out of their way to make us feel safe, welcome & most of all - make sure we have fun!!!
Thanks guys, we love coming every time we visit :)