New! Find and book your ideal hotel on TripAdvisor — and get the lowest prices

Slingshot Gold Coast
Toronto, Canada
“Whoooaa!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 18, 2013

Most exciting thing ever! I nearly ended up with my heart in my droors but I think thats why I wanted to do it again! Thanks to my best friend Jenna after 10 years meeting in Australia for taking me on that ride!

Visited June 2012

Dalmeny, Australia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Do it!!!!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 8, 2013

What an experience! I was at first apprehensive though was there with friends who had been on it the night before and I'm so glad they talked me into it - it was amazing, a complete adrenalin rush and really was a highlight of our holiday.
My eight year old also had a ride and was just as enthusiastic as I was. He loved it!
We had a laugh afterwards standing around and watching ours and other patrons video's of the slingshot ride and would thoroughly recommend the whole experience.
Not as scary as it looks......

Southport, Australia
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Fly into the Heavens...”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2013

We have been going to Surfers Paradise as a family for several years now & the ALL the family love going to the attraction ride - Sling Shot!!! We always find the staff friendly & go out of their way to make us feel safe, welcome & most of all - make sure we have fun!!!
Thanks guys, we love coming every time we visit :)

Clear Island Waters, Australia
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 54 helpful votes
“Lots of Fun”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 6, 2013

Perfect end to an evening of fun with the family. It certainly put big smiles on the dials of parents and children alike

Australia
47 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 42 helpful votes
“WOOOO amazing!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 19, 2013

This was a fantastic fun park in the middle of Surfers..You can play on a few different thrill seeker rides..

Visited March 2013