In the past we have paid $200-$300 per night for Gold Coast accommodation. Never again! Of course that price gave us a more upmarket resort BUT there is absolutely nothing wrong with this resort. The location is amazing as are the views. We could walk out the front door to the beach or restaurants (Orchid Ave is only metres away). Clean & neat with friendly service at the front desk I can see why it is so popular. OK - there was no aircon in our 1 bedroom suite but the sea breeze was amazing so other that the hottest summer days I feel you would be quite comfortable. Next time we are going to try the Beachfront rooms to see if the view could possibly be any better than we had in our Ocean view room (Beachfront were booked out when we booked). I am already planning a 'winter sun' weekend for August and with the price of this little gem we will be heading down the coast far more often. Yeah!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Chateau Beachside Resort is the ideal location for your next relaxing getaway. Only one block North of Cavill Mall, The Chateau Beachside is located in the heart of the shopping, dining and entertainment precinct. Featuring 3.5 Star rated facilities and the world famous sandy shores of Surfers Paradise just metres away, you're sure to find what you are looking for right here!Situated in the heart of Surfers Paradise, all units have spectacular ocean views of the famous Surfers Paradise beach below. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Agoda, Priceline, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Chateau Beachside reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chateau Beachside Hotel Surfers Paradise
- Chateau Beachside Surfers Paradise
- Chateau Beachside Gold Coast/Surfers Paradise