Chateau for sure is not a fancy 5 stars hotel, but definitely a jewel in Gold Coast.
The location is super, located right infront of Surfer Paradise where you can just see the beach, listening to the ocean wave & feel the sea breeze right inside your room. Waking up in the morning was the happiest moment i'm looking forward to every morning.
They claim the best buffet breakst in Surfer but i doubt it. However, the 2 cafes sitting across the road are excellent with food as well as their coffees.
Centro is 5 mins walk, and you can find foods, drinks, shoppings nearby. High end shops like LV, etc are sittinf next to the hotel. Great too that night market is holding infront of the hotel every Wed, Fri & Sun.
For nightlife, famous Orchard Ave is located behind the hotel.
The most exciting is still the reasonable price comes along with these features around.
Chateau is defitely my choice next time i come to Gold Coast again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Chateau Beachside Resort is the ideal location for your next relaxing getaway. Only one block North of Cavill Mall, The Chateau Beachside is located in the heart of the shopping, dining and entertainment precinct. Featuring 3.5 Star rated facilities and the world famous sandy shores of Surfers Paradise just metres away, you're sure to find what you are looking for right here!Situated in the heart of Surfers Paradise, all units have spectacular ocean views of the famous Surfers Paradise beach below. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire and HotelQuickly so you can book your Chateau Beachside reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chateau Beachside Hotel Surfers Paradise
- Chateau Beachside Surfers Paradise
- Chateau Beachside Gold Coast/Surfers Paradise