Yes, what you read was all true, the location can't be beaten, opposite the hotel is the beach, shops, cafes, convenience shop. Short walk to the cavill avenue but not in the middle of the bustle.
We got the corner ocean view studio on top level 18. The views unbeatable - catch the sunrise in your bed. It's worth the extra dollars.
The place is not five star, and if your expectation is as such then you won't be disappointed. The value is excellent and service efficient.
Would definitely stay again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Chateau Beachside Resort is the ideal location for your next relaxing getaway. Only one block North of Cavill Mall, The Chateau Beachside is located in the heart of the shopping, dining and entertainment precinct. Featuring 3.5 Star rated facilities and the world famous sandy shores of Surfers Paradise just metres away, you're sure to find what you are looking for right here!Situated in the heart of Surfers Paradise, all units have spectacular ocean views of the famous Surfers Paradise beach below. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Hotwire, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Chateau Beachside reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chateau Beachside Hotel Surfers Paradise
- Chateau Beachside Surfers Paradise
- Chateau Beachside Gold Coast/Surfers Paradise