The entrance and reception is modern and immaculate, receptionist polite and friendly. Easy chek in. Excellent secure parking. The room is acceptable, clean and huge with fridge and kitchen area but furniture was a bit dated but served the purpose. The view was amazing when the windows were open (yes they did need a clean but I guess this is pretty tricky to maintain on an 18 floor hotel on the beach.) We only stayed one night so did not use lots of the facilities which is a shame, but we had a quick go in the games room and used the hours free wifi there. From our balcany the spa and pool and kids playground looked good. It was on the strip so it was a bit noisy but I guess any hotel on the beachfront or in the centre would have the same problem. For the money it was a fab hotel which we would recomend to our money savvy friends.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Chateau Beachside Resort is the ideal location for your next relaxing getaway. Only one block North of Cavill Mall, The Chateau Beachside is located in the heart of the shopping, dining and entertainment precinct. Featuring 3.5 Star rated facilities and the world famous sandy shores of Surfers Paradise just metres away, you're sure to find what you are looking for right here!Situated in the heart of Surfers Paradise, all units have spectacular ocean views of the famous Surfers Paradise beach below. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Hotwire and HotelQuickly so you can book your Chateau Beachside reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chateau Beachside Hotel Surfers Paradise
- Chateau Beachside Surfers Paradise
- Chateau Beachside Gold Coast/Surfers Paradise