My partner and I stayed here in the Gold Tower in a one bedroom, ocean view spa apartment. The room was huge compared to most other hotels I have stayed in, bedroom was comfortable and quite luxurious, it had everything you could need and the king bed was very comfortable. Having a smaller balcony looking over surfers off the bedroom was nice, and the bathroom was clean and very nice with a window above the spa bath with a view of surfers which was lovely at night having a spa and looking at all the lights!
The kitchen was great, looked like it had been re done recently, modern & clean and appliances were all good quality and working well. The lounge was big, with a dining table and tv and couch, plenty of room and huge windows with a great view, and another larger balcony that we could see all of surfers off and also the beach and parts of Broadbeach. The furniture in the lounge was slightly outdated, but overall still clean and comfortable.
The hotel is in a great location between surfers and Broadbeach, with no other big hotels blocking the views and not far from the beach. All the staff were very friendly and polite checking in and out. Walking to the carpark we had a staff member (I assume he was a maintenance guy or something along those lines) walk past us, he was very friendly and smiled at us saying hello and asked how we were which was nice, hard to find cheerful, happy staff like that when you go places so that stood out for me.
Pool looked great! Huge and really nice, unfortunately we had clouds and rain when we stayed so was gutted I didn't have the chance to go in it!
Overall good value for money, would be happy staying here again :)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Crowne Plaza Surfers Paradise is set amongst lush tropical gardens. The heart of Surfers Paradise, Broadbeach, Jupiters Casino, surf beaches and some of the best shopping in Queensland are all within walking distance of the hotel. The majority of rooms boast Pacific Ocean views and all rooms have their own balconies. The hotel features two restaurants and bars including Queensland’s only revolving restaurant, Four Winds 360°, 26 floors above the beautiful Gold Coast. The hotels conference facilities can accommodate from 10 to 550 people in a variety of styles. Hotel facilities include two swimming pools (1 heated) with hot spas and sundecks, tennis court and gymnasium. Crowne Plaza Surfers Paradise is your starting point for a host of recreational and entertainment activities that vary from theme-parks to championship golf courses to restaurants or non-stop nightlife. Whether you're looking for fun and adventure or simply want to relax and soak up the sun that the Gold Coast is so famous for, you'll find it when you experience Crowne Plaza Surfers Paradise. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Agoda, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA and Evoline ltd so you can book your Crowne Plaza Surfers Paradise reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Crowne Plaza Surfers Paradise Hotel Surfers Paradise
- Surfers Paradise Crowne Plaza
- Crowne Plaza Surfers Paradise Gold Coast