Stayed in this hotel for 2 nights in June 2008. Overall hotel is clean, spacious, slightly dated in the lobby but nonetheless good value for money at the rate I get.
Hotel rooms are modern but without long bath due to the rates I booked. Location is way out of the action/night life. Suits us as we travel with 2 young kids.
My only complaint is the lift, it is obviously very old and need to tune up or replace. whenever it arrives, instead of giving a crystal clear ping sound it has a dying, lingering noise, kinds of like old electric bell that is under power or losing its magnetic properties.
This really nail the coffin shut cos it is very obvious that the owner/management dont even bother to rectify this small problem. You can draw your own conclusion how long this property has been here and how long it will stay open.
Staff service is good and efficient, to be expected of Crowne Plaza.
There is no direct access if you travel from pacific fair returning to hotel, You would have to circle round the block but not a problem for us. Macdonalds, petrol station and plenty of restaurants around this area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Crowne Plaza Surfers Paradise is set amongst lush tropical gardens. The heart of Surfers Paradise, Broadbeach, Jupiters Casino, surf beaches and some of the best shopping in Queensland are all within walking distance of the hotel. The majority of rooms boast Pacific Ocean views and all rooms have their own balconies. The hotel features two restaurants and bars including Queensland’s only revolving restaurant, Four Winds 360°, 26 floors above the beautiful Gold Coast. The hotels conference facilities can accommodate from 10 to 550 people in a variety of styles. Hotel facilities include two swimming pools (1 heated) with hot spas and sundecks, tennis court and gymnasium. Crowne Plaza Surfers Paradise is your starting point for a host of recreational and entertainment activities that vary from theme-parks to championship golf courses to restaurants or non-stop nightlife. Whether you're looking for fun and adventure or simply want to relax and soak up the sun that the Gold Coast is so famous for, you'll find it when you experience Crowne Plaza Surfers Paradise. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotwire, Priceline, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, Agoda, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Crowne Plaza Surfers Paradise reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Crowne Plaza Surfers Paradise Hotel Surfers Paradise
- Surfers Paradise Crowne Plaza
- Crowne Plaza Surfers Paradise Gold Coast