We booked the two bedroom apartment on the 15th floor. The building and decor inside is dated, the walls in the apartment are scuffed and in need of a fresh coat of paint. Dated decor and furnishings throughout with lovely burnt orange 1970's lampshades in the rooms and faux grass on the balcony. Carpets stained. No ceiling fan in twin room.
Great views however and very handy location. Swimming pool and tennis courts on site which is always handy.
I would probably stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Silverton offers accommodation for holidays in 1, 2 or 3 bedroom fully self-contained apartments with full resort facilities that have breathtaking views in all directions which include..... ocean, Surfers Paradise, Broadbeach, direct undisturbed hinterland and main river with the activity of water sports and boats by day. Afternoon BBQs with the sunsets in the background, families swim in a gorgeous heated pool, and sit back to enjoy a cold beverage in the open surroundings that Silverton has before heading back to your unit to watch the kaleidoscope of brilliant lighting over the Goldcoast which Surfers Paradise puts on display, this will take your breath away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Priceline, Agoda, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Silverton Holiday Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Silverton Holiday Apartments Hotel Surfers Paradise
- Silverton Holiday Apartments Gold Coast/Surfers Paradise