Have just returned from a 6 night stay. This hotel is in a prime location just across the road from the beach. It is also walking distance to shops and restaurants. We caught the local bus to the theme parks and the bus stop was a 5 min walk. This is an older style hotel and we had a 2 bedroom apartment on the 11th floor. The apartment was very spacious and had great views from the large wrap around balcony. We were surprised to find that we had 2 bathrooms which was very handy but the bathroom doors did not have a lock on them which we found a bit strange. The kitchen was well equipped. Generally the apartment was neat and clean but found the furniture to be a bit worn especially the lounge. Overall a very good place to stay, staff were friendly and helpful, decent facilities. Would recommend it to others.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Laying claim to some of the best views on the Gold Coast, BreakFree Imperial Surf offers quality accommodation at a reasonable price. Located in the heart of Surfers Paradise overlooking the beach, all apartments have ocean views, some with sweeping panoramic vistas of the Gold Coast hinterland and surrounds. Perfect for a weekend getaway, mini-break or beachside family holiday, accommodation options include one and two bedroom apartments with large balconies, fully-equipped kitchen and laundry facilities, TV and security access. The resort offers a range of leisure facilities including a full-size tennis court, indoor and outdoor swimming pools, sauna, BBQ area and tour desk. Only a short walk will have you in Cavill Avenue where you can hit the shops or dine at one of the many cafes or restaurants. When the sun sets the Surfers Paradise nightlife takes over and all the nightclubs are only a short walk away. With the surf-patrolled beach directly opposite and the retail, dining and entertainment hub of the Gold Coast literally on the doorstop, the resort offers choice - whether you want to laze in the sun or party until the sun comes up. Maintenance Notice We are excited to announce BreakFree Imperial Surf will be undertaking an upgrade of the external balcony balustrades. This work is scheduled between from 20 April until 10 December 2015 and it will be carried out from 8am to 5pm Monday to Friday only. During this time there may be restricted access to the hotel entrance and limited access to some balconies. The tennis courts will be closed from 20 April until 15 October 2015. The outdoor pool will be closed from October 2015 until the end of the project, however the indoor pool will remain open from 7am until 9pm throughout this period. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Agoda, Orbitz, Priceline, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA and Cancelon so you can book your BreakFree Imperial Surf reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Imperial Surf Hotel Surfers Paradise
- BreakFree Imperial Surf Gold Coast/Surfers Paradise