Our family of 6 were booked in for 10 nights. Upon our arrival, we walked into our apartment. The size and location of the unit was wonderful. The bathroom's were newly renovated and the decor was nice.
Our disappointment was the abundance of mold growing on the curtains. This was extremely off-putting. We did complain and someone did come to measure up for new curtains whilst we were there - a bit late for us though.
In addition to this there was an odour as if the unit had been locked up for a long time. The windows were cleaned mid-way through our stay...and what a difference!! It's a shame the apartment wasn't cleaned before we arrived. I think it would have given us a much better experience.
The common area - pool, gym, tennis & BBQ were beautifully kept and it was very pleasant to relax there.
Overall, I don't need flash but I do need "fresh".
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Focus Apartments is situated at 114 The Esplanade, Surfers Paradise - we're the round, 32 storey, white building that's right opposite the beach. We are within easy walking distance of Cavill Avenue - the hub of Surfers Paradise. With convenient underground parking and intercom security access, Focus welcomes you to the Gold Coast, 365 days a year. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Priceline, Agoda and TripOnline SA so you can book your Focus Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Focus Apartments Surfers Paradise
- Focus Apartments Gold Coast/Surfers Paradise