Stayed for a week at Focus apartments and had a ball. We arrived late, and it took a quick easy phone call to retrieve our keys from a safe. Great system and very easy. Our apartment was a nice high one, and we stayed in a two bedroom even though it was just the two of us. Was great to have the extra space. Having a laundry was great, and the kitchen was well equipped for cooking meals. The view was amazing - and had us up bright and early each morning. We made full use of all the facilities - especially the tennis court and gym. The pool and spa were divine. Loved being so close to the beach, and wandered through the shops most days. Each apartment I understand is decorated differently depending on who owns it, ours was tasteful and clean. Perhaps some of the artwork wasn't to our taste but that's not we came to the Gold Coast for. The old adage 'you get what you pay for' was superseded here - we had a fabulous price for the 6 nights we stayed - and go far more than we expected. The ladies at the desk were friendly, chatty and professional. Will stay here again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Focus Apartments is situated at 114 The Esplanade, Surfers Paradise - we're the round, 32 storey, white building that's right opposite the beach. We are within easy walking distance of Cavill Avenue - the hub of Surfers Paradise. With convenient underground parking and intercom security access, Focus welcomes you to the Gold Coast, 365 days a year. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotwire, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Agoda and HotelQuickly so you can book your Focus Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Focus Apartments Surfers Paradise
- Focus Apartments Gold Coast/Surfers Paradise