We stayed in the hotel for 3 nights, the reception staff was good and very polite. But the room we got was not that great...it was a superior room on 12th floor and had the sea views which was great, but the room looked very tired. The bathroom was also not great either,had a very old look and didn't look very clean. Room AC would make noise of a aeroplane taking off each time it would start and stop in the night, People talking in the corridor could be heard clearly in room, infact each time the room next to ours would open their door it would feel as if some one has opened the door of our room. I woke twice the first night just to check if some one has opened our room..the house keeping needs to know the meaning of "MAKE MY ROOM TAG" all they would is simply tuck the duvet and arrange the pillows,but the bed sheet underneath would be left messy as it was in the morning.The room fridge was not filled in any drinks or beverages other then few caps of milk for tea and coffee,on second day the milk cpas were replaced with a tetra pack milk packet but didn't get any milk on the 3rd day ..not very happy overall with the room, especially when the hotel is rated 4.5 star. Definately feeling short changed...would like to get some of my money back.I have travelled a lot and had statyed in better 3 star hotels then this one..
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Watermark Hotel & Spa is located in the heart of Surfers Paradise, the host of magnificent beaches, shopping and restaurants. The Hotel is ideally positioned on the Surfers Paradise Station of the Light Rail connecting to Gold Coast Convention Centre and Jupiters Casino, or a five minute walk to Cavill Avenue. Guests enjoy a day spa and hair salon, two outdoor swimming pools and spas and fitness centre. Our modern designer rooms enjoy ocean or hinterland views and include a flat-screen TV, fridge and are fully air conditioned. The en suite bathrooms are supplied with essential amenities and a hairdryer. Shared laundry facilities are available. L'Aqua Day Spa boasts a variety of massage treatments, and features premium products to ensure pure indulgence. Waves Buffet Restaurant offers a hot buffet breakfast daily, and an International Buffet for dinner. Visit Clifford's Grill & Lounge and Walrus Social House (bar, gaming, cafe) for a night of great tastes and tempting cocktails. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Agoda, Ctrip TA, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Watermark Hotel & Spa Gold Coast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Watermark Hotel And Spa Gold Coast
- Watermark Hotel Gold Coast
- Watermark Hotel Surfers Paradise
- Watermark Hotel & Spa Gold Coast Surfers Paradise