My partner and I stayed at this hotel overnight as we had a reservation at the hotels' in house restaurant (Waves) and didn't want the long drive home afterward.
Special mention should go to all of the staff we encountered as they all appeared happy and were so nice without exception.
Our room was on the ninth floor overlooking the hinterland. The room was very clean and well laid out. There was an automated welcome message that came on when when we first entered the room that outlined the hotels services and amenities. There were plenty of towels in the bathroom and the usual assortment of toiletries. The shower was over the bath so if you had mobility issues, you may want to see if they have rooms that have the shower separate to the bath. The bed was king size and comfortable.
We wandered down to the in house bar for a drink and was greeted by the barman. After we ordered our drinks and paid, he offered to bring them over to us, which he did, along with a complimentary bowl of chips which was a nice touch.
There are two pools, one on the Eastern and another on the Western side of the hotel. There were also spas, a sauna, complimentary pool towels and a small gym and a health spa.
We would return to this hotel again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Watermark Hotel & Spa is located in the heart of Surfers Paradise, the host of magnificent beaches, shopping and restaurants. Guests enjoy a day spa and hair salon, two outdoor swimming pools and spas, a fitness centre and games room. Our modern designer rooms enjoy ocean or hinterland views and include a flat-screen TV, fridge and are fully air conditioned. The en suite bathrooms are supplied with essential amenities and a hairdryer. Shared laundry facilities are available. L'Aqua Day Spa boasts a variety of massage treatments, and features premium products to ensure pure indulgence. Waves Buffet Restaurant offers a hot buffet breakfast daily, and an International Buffet for dinner. Visit Clifford's Grill & Lounge and Walrus Social House (bar, gaming, cafe) for a night of great tastes and tempting cocktails. The Hotel is ideally positioned on the Surfers Paradise Station of the Light Rail connecting to Gold Coast Convention Centre and Jupiters Casino, or a five minute walk to Cavill Avenue. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Agoda, Travelocity, Odigeo, Cancelon and Priceline so you can book your Watermark Hotel & Spa Gold Coast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Watermark Hotel And Spa Gold Coast
- Watermark Hotel Gold Coast
- Watermark Hotel Surfers Paradise
- Watermark Hotel & Spa Gold Coast Surfers Paradise