We stayed at the Watermark from the 28th November to the 5th December. It was a fantastic experience.
From the moment we arrived we were greeted and our suitcases taken care of. We arrived at 8:30am (much earlier than standard check in time) and were informed not only could we check in, but we were also gifted a free upgrade to a Deluxe room! This was fantastic, the perfect way to start the trip!
This great service continued throughout the stay with VERY helpful staff. For example, I had an overseas plug that needed an adapter, this was no problem at all and a adapter was provided. Bathrobes that weren't replaced during cleaning were immediately brought to our hotel room after a quick call to Guest Services.
The gym is well equip with a fantastic range of machines available. Far better than what I have seen at other 5 star hotels in Australia. There were also two pools (I think only one is really advertised) and they were great.
The location was great. It was a short 5 minute walk to the main strip of Cavill Ave. This is ideal as it gets very noisy around Cavill Ave at night. Also, the hotel is located right next to the main bus stops (which go to the theme parks and shopping centres). Fantastic.
Overall a fantastic experience and will definitely recommend the hotel to friends and colleges .
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Watermark Hotel & Spa is located in the heart of Surfers Paradise, the host of magnificent beaches, shopping and restaurants. Guests enjoy a day spa and hair salon, two outdoor swimming pools and spas, a fitness centre and games room. Our modern designer rooms enjoy ocean or hinterland views and include a flat-screen TV, fridge and are fully air conditioned. The en suite bathrooms are supplied with essential amenities and a hairdryer. Shared laundry facilities are available. L'Aqua Day Spa boasts a variety of massage treatments, and features premium products to ensure pure indulgence. Waves Buffet Restaurant offers a hot buffet breakfast daily, and an International Buffet for dinner. Visit Clifford's Grill & Lounge and Walrus Social House (bar, gaming, cafe) for a night of great tastes and tempting cocktails. The Hotel is ideally positioned on the Surfers Paradise Station of the Light Rail connecting to Gold Coast Convention Centre and Jupiters Casino, or a five minute walk to Cavill Avenue. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Agoda, Cancelon, Odigeo, Travelocity and Priceline so you can book your Watermark Hotel & Spa Gold Coast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Watermark Hotel And Spa Gold Coast
- Watermark Hotel Gold Coast
- Watermark Hotel Surfers Paradise
- Watermark Hotel & Spa Gold Coast Surfers Paradise