We found the place and our room in particular dirty. The shower in the ensuite bathroom was covered in mould and the room itself very dated. Not enough blankets or doona's despite staying in the middle of winter. We stayed in a 2 bedroom apartment however hardly anything was supplied for it to be self sufficient, there was only 1 small saucepan, 3 plates (there were 4 of us) no knifes, no cutting boards etc.
It was very disappointing as the website makes it seem very appealing however it is more like a backpackers.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Mantra Sun City offers a range of hotel rooms and one, two and three bedroom apartments overlooking the Gold Coast beaches. Facilities include a heated indoor pool, outdoor lagoon with its own sandy beach and dragon waterslide, spa, sauna and steam room, tennis courts, games room, fitness centre and Koastal Kitchen Restaurant. Head down to the beach for a casual stroll along the esplanade. Start the day with a wholesome family breakfast or get everyone together for a catch up dinner in the Koastal Kitchen restaurant. The pizzas are fresh from the oven, the grills, salads, tapas to share and seafood fast and fabulous. Kids have their own special menu. Restaurant Opening Hours: Breakfast: 7.00Am - 10.00Am, daily Dinner 5.00Pm - 9.00Pm, daily Room service: Dinner 5.00Pm - 9.00Pm, daily **Photographic ID and a $200 Credit Card Pre Authorisation will be required for check in. No cash deposits taken.** ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Ctrip TA, Hotels.com, Agoda, Priceline, Booking.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Cancelon, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Mantra Sun City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mantra Sun City Hotel Surfers Paradise
- Mantra Sun City Surfers Paradise
- Mantra Sun City Gold Coast/Surfers Paradise