This hotel has had a recent change of ownership. We have been to this hotel many times and I have to say the new waterpark is fantastic for the kids! The pools are all very shallow which is also good for the kids, but it would be nice to have a deeper pool for those who want to relax and have a swim. The room we stayed in was the king bunkhouse and it was very good. The kids loved the bunkbeds! There was also a playstation 2 in the kids bunkbed area. Only problem there was not enough games available
To hire so my son missed out until the last day we were there. My only proble
With this room is that the air-conditioning doesn't reach the kids bunkbed area due to a wall between the king bed and the bunkbeds. There was a fan in the bunkbed area but the kids were still very hot. Microwave and toaster provided in the room which was very handy. Accounting department couldn't find our payments and so we were harassed the whole stay over payments we 'owed' even though we had paid in advance . No apologies when they finally 'found' the payments. We have been offered something if we come back which we probably will because the kids love the place. An iceskating rink will also be opening up there very soon at $20 for a 2 hour session. Food options were good especially in the cafe. Minimart provided essentials as well as treats for the kids. Theme nights and entertainment were also lots of fun for the kids. Free parking on a vacant block next door for guests.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Voted best Family Resort in Australia, Paradise Resort Gold Coast is renowned as Heaven for Kids and a Paradise for Parents! Where every accommodation package includes up to 4 hours of supervised care for every child 0-12years per day in the famous Zone 4 Kids Club, valued at $40each. The Zone 4 Kids Club is fully supervised which allows parents time to escape the daily routine and indulge in some holiday sightseeing or precious down time. There is also a giant Kids Water Park right in the centre of the resort, an indoor and outdoor playground, a permanent ice-skating rink plus a whole range of free daily activities and entertainment. And while the kids are looked after parents can rediscover the art of relaxation in the exclusive Zone 4 Adults. The outdoor spa area features a large heated spa and lounge chairs offering parents a place to unwind and soak up the sunshine 'child free'. Complete with the lagoon pool and spa, gym, bistro, cafe and bar Paradise Resort is the perfect choice for your next family holiday. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Paradise Resort Gold Coast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Paradise Resort Gold Coast Hotel Surfers Paradise
- Paradise Resort Surfers
- Paradise Hotel Surfers
- Paradise Resort Australia
- Paradise Resort Gold Coast Surfers Paradise