Tripadvisor
Post
Inbox
Search
3,522 results
All reviews great location spa suite seafood buffet small balcony gold coast car parking cavill avenue short stay would stay again ocean view fabled kitchenette surfers conference concierge dishwasher tram
Selected filters
Reviewed 5 weeks ago

Staff were lovely, but room wasn't so. We booked an ocean view room which in the pictures was lovely, could see up and down the coast when in reality, we got a partial view of the ocean between other buildings. The room it self smelt terrible, and was just old. Bathroom definitely needed an upgrade. The large square rainwater showerhead that was installed to make it more 'modern' was also so heavy for its fittings, it kept falling down. Sat about shoulder height of my taller husband.
Definitely not worth the 4 star rating and price we paid.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank bubzles
DonaldM2260, Manager at Mantra Legends Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear bubzles,

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at the Mantra Legends Surfers Paradise. I am sorry that your experience did not meet your expectations. At Mantra, we strive to provide a superior service experience for every customer; therefore your feedback is very important to us. Please rest assured that we are taking the appropriate measures to address the room issues you endured.

Kindly,
Olivia Eadie
Assistant Manager

Reviewed January 16, 2020

I stayed here for one night in January, and my stay was pleasant.
I had to book the room on very short notice, using a booking-type website, and I called before arriving to check particulars of parking etc.
I spoke with Olivia, and she was soooo helpful, polite and friendly!
I met Olivia when I checked in, and again, she was so helpful. I had other requests, and Olivia always helped.
Olivia is the reason my review is a 4 star, rather than a 3 star.
The hotel itself:
Lobby area is quite posh, however, there seemed to be a lot of people walking around the lobby half-wet, presumably from pool facilities?
My room was a reasonable size.
Bed was comfortable.
Fridge was not very cold.
Air conditioning worked well.
Chairs in the room were VERY uncomfortable.
Room was reasonably clean but seemed pretty old, and in desparate need of paint and an update.
Last thing - VERY expensive, even considering this time of year is school holidays.
Overall, OK. Would probably stay again if the price was more reasonable.

• Trip type: Traveled on business

Dear Deefa1965,

Thanks so much for the lovely review! I am delighted to read you enjoyed your stay and that you appreciated our hardworking and friendly staff members, paying particular attention to Olivia. I will be sure to pass your kind compliments onto her. I am sure this will serve as encouragement to all of our staff as we continuously try to improve our services. It was an absolute pleasure to serve you and I hope we can welcome you back very soon!

Kindly,
Mantra Management

Reviewed January 14, 2020

• Trip type: Traveled with friends

Reviewed January 13, 2020

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with AccorHotels.com
DonaldM2260, Manager at Mantra Legends Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded January 14, 2020

Reviewed January 8, 2020