First word that comes to mind when describing this hotel - disgusting. In saying this I do usually stay in 5 star properties. Mantra is meant to be 4 - 4/ 1/2 star.... On calling the hotel to confirm my reservation, I was transferred, put on hold, transferred again, put on hold again before being told reservations were busy and I needed to call back. I asked can I please hold, NO was my answer before they hung up on my call.
Furious I rang back 5 minutes later where the same male answered and said yeah their off (what are they off - really professional) I spoke to reservations who were friendly enough but had minimal knowledge of the property.
I was at one stage interested in booking a conference for my company, NO NO NO NO is all I can say the sales staff were beyond unprofessional, speaking like they were in school and no knowledge at all of how to run a conference - we ended up at Sheraton Mirage (Amazing - I guess it being an international brand makes a difference)
Well getting to the point we did end up at Mantra after booking online (non refundable) the room was ok I say ok only due to being able to see the ocean. The staff are rude and non experienced
The hotel is 2 - 3 star so dont go there expecting a palace - the staff are unprofessional awful grooming and management are disgusting in dealing with complaints.
Give it a go if you dare
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Offering premium accommodation in the heart of Surfers Paradise, Mantra Legends Hotel provides the ideal location for a family holiday, short break or business trip. The hotel is just a short stroll to the beach, premium shopping outlets and fine dining restaurants and Surfers Paradise's famous nightlife scene is a mere five minute walk. The hotel boasts well appointed guest rooms and suites, featuring ocean or hinterland views. All rooms offer air conditioning, cable TV, in-house movies, wireless connectivity and most feature a private balcony and the option of upgrading to a deluxe (refurbished) room. On-site facilities cater to both business travellers and those on a relaxed getaway. We offer exceptional conferencing facilities as well as a beautiful outdoor pool area, fully equipped gym and steam room. We offer guest services including 24 hour reception, secure undercover parking (subject to availability) and concierge. Our hotel offers an on-site restaurant, Fables and our own Tales Bar. Join us for breakfast, dinner or simply an evening cocktail. We provide the ideal location for a family holiday, short break or business trip. Limited undercover parking is available for one car only per room at a cost of $19 per day payable direct to the hotel. For more car parking information please contact Mantra Legends (parking is subject to availability). Maintenance Notice: As part of ongoing improvements, Mantra Legends will undergo exterior repainting of the building from 13 March until 10 July 2017. The works will involve pressure cleaning and remedial work to the building’s exterior prior to re-painting. Work will be carried out from 8am to 4pm Monday to Friday, no works will be undertaken on the weekends. Mantra Legends Hotel management team wish to apologise in advance for any disturbance this may cause. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Ctrip TA, Agoda, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Mantra Legends Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mantra Legends Surfers Paradise
- Mantra Legends Hotel Gold Coast/Surfers Paradise