I recently stayed at Mantra Legends for a short break after a cruise. My travel agent forgot to add my request and a helpful staff offered me partial ocean views and city views with a complimentary upgrade to a Deluxe Studio. I thought this was an amazing first impression.
The room was spacious with kitchenette facilities, king size bed, small office table and chair and a small balcony with two outdoor chairs and a small table. The bathroom had a shower tub and was out-dated. The toilet needed to be fixed during our stay as the water kept flushing non-stop and the toilet seat was broken before our stay.
Concierge in the hotel was not professional. Upon check in, no staff came to take our bags from our transfer and upon check out, the concierge told me to put my suitcase on the luggage trolley which was a shock considering it was 30kg. When the transfer coach arrived the concierge gave me my suitcase without offering to wheel it to the coach.
The lobby, gym and pool were very nice and modern. The business centre at the lobby had free use of computers/Internet and printer.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Offering premium accommodation in the heart of Surfers Paradise, Mantra Legends Hotel provides the ideal location for a family holiday, short break or business trip. The hotel is just a short stroll to the beach, premium shopping outlets and fine dining restaurants and Surfers Paradise's famous nightlife scene is a mere five minute walk. The hotel boasts well appointed guest rooms and suites, featuring ocean or hinterland views. All rooms offer air conditioning, cable TV, in-house movies, wireless connectivity and most feature a private balcony and the option of upgrading to a deluxe (refurbished) room. On-site facilities cater to both business travellers and those on a relaxed getaway. We offer exceptional conferencing facilities as well as a beautiful outdoor pool area, fully equipped gym and steam room. We offer guest services including 24 hour reception, secure undercover parking (subject to availability) and concierge. Our hotel offers an on-site restaurant, Fables and our own Tales Bar. Join us for breakfast, dinner or simply an evening cocktail. We provide the ideal location for a family holiday, short break or business trip. Limited undercover parking is available for one car only per room at a cost of $19 per day payable direct to the hotel. For more car parking information please contact Mantra Legends (parking is subject to availability). Maintenance Notice: As part of ongoing improvements, Mantra Legends will undergo exterior repainting of the building from 13 March until 4 August 2017. The works will involve pressure cleaning and remedial work to the building’s exterior prior to re-painting. Work will be carried out from 8am to 4pm Monday to Friday, no works will be undertaken on the weekends. Mantra Legends Hotel management team wish to apologise in advance for any disturbance this may cause. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Agoda so you can book your Mantra Legends Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mantra Legends Surfers Paradise
- Mantra Legends Hotel Gold Coast/Surfers Paradise