Loved this hotel it is near the surfers paradise and the main market of gold coast. Plus, the facilities are very impressive.
We had all these things in our room.
Tea bags, sugar and coffee sachets
Shampoo,conditioner, soap and body lotion
A pen and notepad
4-5 plates, spoons,forks and many knives- you can cook yourself easily
Chopping board,2 sauce pans, a big mixing bowl
Tv with a option of playing adult movies (on request and chargeble)
We could easily stay here for more than a week. It was comfortable.
The food was good. Plus for Indians there is a plus point that the chef is vegetarian. He cooks aloo,puri and rice with additional varieties.
The hotel does not offer any gym or spa. Swimming pool is big and deep enough. The hotel also has a soveigniour shop.
Had a lovely stay. Would like to go back soon!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Offering premium accommodation in the heart of Surfers Paradise, Mantra Legends Hotel provides the ideal location for a family holiday, short break or business trip. The hotel is just a short stroll to the beach, premium shopping outlets and fine dining restaurants and Surfers Paradise's famous nightlife scene is a mere five minute walk. The hotel boasts well appointed guest rooms and suites, featuring ocean or hinterland views. All rooms offer air conditioning, cable TV, in-house movies, wireless connectivity and most feature a private balcony and the option of upgrading to a deluxe (refurbished) room. On-site facilities cater to both business travellers and those on a relaxed getaway. We offer exceptional conferencing facilities as well as a beautiful outdoor pool area, fully equipped gym and steam room. We offer guest services including 24 hour reception, secure undercover parking (subject to availability) and concierge. Our hotel offers an on-site restaurant, Fables and our own Tales Bar. Join us for breakfast, dinner or simply an evening cocktail. We provide the ideal location for a family holiday, short break or business trip. Limited undercover parking is available for one car only per room at a cost of $19 per day payable direct to the hotel. For more car parking information please contact Mantra Legends (parking is subject to availability). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Expedia, Agoda and Booking.com so you can book your Mantra Legends Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mantra Legends Surfers Paradise
- Mantra Legends Hotel Gold Coast/Surfers Paradise