Great location in the middle of surfers, nice pool and friendly staff. The room was cheap and met all our needs. Good compact kitchen with dishwasher and kitchen table, deck with a great view and a small bathtub. The only downside was the cheap bedding, two cheap single box springs pushed together didn't give a very good night sleep. All round a nice hotel for the price though.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Mantra Legends rooms offer air conditioning, cable TV, in-house movies, wireless connectivity and most feature a private balcony and the option of upgrading to a deluxe (refurbished) room. We offer exceptional conferencing facilities as well as a beautiful outdoor pool area, fully equipped gym and steam room. We offer guest services including 24 hour reception, Limited undercover parking is available for one car only per room at a cost of $19 per day payable direct to the hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Orbitz, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your Mantra Legends Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mantra Legends Surfers Paradise
- Mantra Legends Hotel Gold Coast/Surfers Paradise