We got a studio room on the 21st floor. Just amazing! The view is beautiful, and the room is HUGE! I stayed with my mum and 3 year old son. They gave us a trundle bed for him and mum and I shared the king bed. There was plenty of room. There was a sliding door to seperate the bedroom and dining room. The hotel is close to everything, beach, shops and restaurants. The reception staff were very helpful and served us with a smile.
I felt it nessesery to write this review. I read a lot of the reviews before we came and they were all really negitive.....This was not at all the case for us. We had a great time and everything was spot on. Thank you Mantra Staff, we had a ball.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Offering premium accommodation in the heart of Surfers Paradise, Mantra Legends Hotel provides the ideal location for a family holiday, short break or business trip. The hotel is just a short stroll to the beach, premium shopping outlets and fine dining restaurants and Surfers Paradise's famous nightlife scene is a mere five minute walk. The hotel boasts well appointed guest rooms and suites, featuring ocean or hinterland views. All rooms offer air conditioning, cable TV, in-house movies, wireless connectivity and most feature a private balcony and the option of upgrading to a deluxe (refurbished) room. On-site facilities cater to both business travellers and those on a relaxed getaway. We offer exceptional conferencing facilities as well as a beautiful outdoor pool area, fully equipped gym and steam room. We offer guest services including 24 hour reception, secure undercover parking (subject to availability) and concierge. Our hotel offers an on-site restaurant, Fables and our own Tales Bar. Join us for breakfast, dinner or simply an evening cocktail. We provide the ideal location for a family holiday, short break or business trip. Limited undercover parking is available for one car only per room at a cost of $19 per day payable direct to the hotel. For more car parking information please contact Mantra Legends (parking is subject to availability). Maintenance Notice: As part of ongoing improvements, Mantra Legends will undergo exterior repainting of the building from 13 March until 4 August 2017. The works will involve pressure cleaning and remedial work to the building’s exterior prior to re-painting. Work will be carried out from 8am to 4pm Monday to Friday, no works will be undertaken on the weekends. Mantra Legends Hotel management team wish to apologise in advance for any disturbance this may cause. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, getaroom.com, Agoda, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Mantra Legends Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mantra Legends Surfers Paradise
- Mantra Legends Hotel Gold Coast/Surfers Paradise