Mantra on View Hotel(Surfers Paradise)(Great Value!)
$97
  • Restaurant
Crowne Plaza Surfers Paradise(Surfers Paradise)(Great Value!)
$107
  • Restaurant
Mantra Circle on Cavill(Surfers Paradise)(Great Value!)
$166
  • Pool
The Breakers(Surfers Paradise)(Great Value!)
$188
Peppers Soul(Surfers Paradise)
$239
Surfers Paradise Marriott Resort & Spa(Surfers Paradise)(Great Value!)
$274
$164
  • Pool
Q1 Resort and Spa(Surfers Paradise)(Great Value!)
$227
  • Pool
Hilton Surfers Paradise(Surfers Paradise)(Great Value!)
$149
Cancelon
  • Beachfront
Novotel Surfers Paradise(Surfers Paradise)(Great Value!)
  • Beachfront
3,038 results
All reviewsstingray barbazaar restaurantfunky hotelhomemade lemonadeswim up barstaff uniformsking suitenespresso machinemini barlittle touchesroom servicebreakfast and dinnergold coastocean viewcavill averetrostingrays
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

My daughter and I stayed at the QT for 3 nights, had a package deal and took advantage of all the hotels facilities. The bar had a great atmosphere and the restaurant was outstanding for breakfast and dinner. Comfortable beds (although squeaky) and very clean room which is always top of my list. Very helpful staff and great location. General vibe of the hotel is modern and upbeat which suits us. Would definitely go back again.

Room Tip: Our mountain view room had ocean views from the balcony
  • Stayed: July 2018, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Really my title says it all. I’ve stayed in hundreds of hotels around the world for various conferences none were in the same league.

The room was great for my roommate and me. Roomy, comfortable and a stellar view. All of the food we had catered for our meeting were outstanding. I mean the food was so good I’d have been happy only eating here. The staff were always friendly and helpful. I’ve stayed in much much more expensive hotels and didn’t have as good an experience.

Stayed: May 2018, traveled on business
1  Thank Stephen P
Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

I stayed at QT for three nights with my partner. It was fabulous. The buffet breakfast was amazing and so was the buffet dinner. We went to the Stingray bar during our stay and the espresso martini was also very good. We seemed to find ourselves up at the check-in counter a number of times with various questions. Nothing was to difficult or went unanswered. A really fantastic stay and if I find myself back in Surfers Paradise I will not hesitate to stay here again!

Stayed: July 2018, traveled as a couple
Reviewed 5 weeks ago

stayed at the QT for 4 nights. on arrival we had to ring reception as the toilet seat was horribly yellow all on the back of the seat and up onto the underside of the toilet lid. horrifying! it looked like a whole football team had urinated all over it. rang reception and insisted on another room with a clean bathroom. unfortunately the hotel was fully booked and there were no rooms available. but to the QT's credit, they sent their maintenance staff member to come and replace the seat completely. Fortunately they had 1 left. They advised us that is was not urine on the seat but staining from the cleaning products they use. one way or another that toilet seat was not fit for anybody's use considering this hotel is not bottom end. It was very pleasant to see a welcome chocolate dessert plate and a nice note wishing my travelling companion's daughter a happy sixteenth birthday. A very personalized touch. the rooms were smaller than anticipated and the bathroom got extremely wet when showering due to the open screen set up. I could not find an exhaust an in the bathroom either so couldn't see in the bathroom mirror after showering to brush teeth, hair etc. the mini bar area was covered in an inch of dust. all the lollies, nuts and bits and pieces were absolutely filthy and not fit for consumption, especially considering they were around triple the price you could by those items at the local supermarket. very unappetising. the mini bar consisted with around 99 % alcoholic beverages. considering that neither my travelling companion and the 3 kids we had with us it was are non drinkers, the alcohol was a complete waste of space and time. we had respectfully removed several items from the mini bar, such as beer bottles etc. to be able to stock it with some more personal items such as milk and bottles of water for the kids and were shocked when we arrived back at our room one afternoon to find that our items had been removed and nowhere to be found, to be replaced with the alcoholic beverages that we had respectfully put on the bench top. I had gone down to reception and explained that our personal items had been disposed of and that I was unhappy that items I had paid for had been removed from our room. In that instance I requested that all the items from the mini bars be removed from the room as we had no need for them and had 3 underaged travellers with us. Reception was very gracious and sent someone up to do that and had also replaced the personal items that had been disposed of at no charge. the overall ambience of hotel was modern and upbeat. the pool area is quite small but pleasant. the bar area and the bar staff was family friendly until a reasonable time and the bar staff were friendly. we ate there on taco night with some guests and the kids. there was a lemonade beverage dispenser in the lobby area complimentary to guests which the kids really enjoyed. would I go back there? I'm I two minds about it. for myself personally, the beds were very comfortable which Is important to a traveller like myself with physical limitations and chronic pain. value for money? I think was a little expensive for the size of the rooms and attention to detail. Overall experience was pleasant enough.

Stayed: June 2018
Reviewed July 10, 2018

Room was clean, bed was comfortable, great view of the beach. A very good and well positioned location. Excellent transport at the doorstep. Food was very good. Wi-Fi worked well and the buffet breakfast was excellent.

• Stayed: July 2018, traveled as a couple