I stayed at the QT hotel for a week, I have stayed here in the past but never reviewed it on trip advisor.
It’s a very funky/trendy sort of place and very popular but not really geared towards families. The hotel had an upgrade about 5 years ago so the rooms are reasonably clean and tidy. The bathrooms aren’t big and there is no bench space by the sink which is a pain but this is the only annoyance.
The breakfast restaurant is very popular and the buffet choices are never ending.
There is a bar that turns into a night club in the foyer which is nice for a drink but it does get very busy from people not staying in the hotel and on our last night when returning from a meal out, there were police all over the foyer as there had been fitting in the busy club. It reminds me of a Vegas set up really.
Overall a trendy place to enjoy without any kids and have fun time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With an enviable location easy walking distance to the beach, Cavill Avenue shopping and the entertainment district, QT Gold Coast blends first class service with inspired facilities. Formerly the Gold Coast International Hotel, QT Gold Coast is a designer hotel haven unlike anything Surfer’s Paradise has seen before. Relax in our revamped pool area, energise on one of two newly re-topped tennis courts or indulge in the all new market place style Bazaar restaurant after sipping a coastal cocktail creation from Stingray Lounge. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, Orbitz, Agoda, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Travelocity, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and HRS so you can book your QT Gold Coast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Qt Gold Coast Hotel Surfers Paradise
- Hotel Gold Coast International
- Gold Coast International Surfers Paradise
- QT Gold Coast Surfers Paradise