Stayed here for a week with a large golfing group. Very obliging staff, nice rooms, GREAT beds and as good a breakfast as I have had anywhere in the world. Australia must be the last country on the planet that charges for Wi Fi, sadly, QT is no exception. This is also the only hotel in the world I have stayed at that does not provide complimentary coffe in the kitchenette. All to try and sell you a pod at $1.50 a pop. They also blotted their copybook by trying to sell warm beer at a private function. If not for these 3 issues I would have rated the place 5 stars instead of 4.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With an enviable location easy walking distance to the beach, Cavill Avenue shopping and the entertainment district, QT Gold Coast blends first class service with inspired facilities. Formerly the Gold Coast International Hotel, QT Gold Coast is a designer hotel haven unlike anything Surfer’s Paradise has seen before. Relax in our revamped pool area, energise on one of two newly re-topped tennis courts or indulge in the all new market place style Bazaar restaurant after sipping a coastal cocktail creation from Stingray Lounge. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Agoda, Hotwire, Cancelon, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your QT Gold Coast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Qt Gold Coast Hotel Surfers Paradise
- Hotel Gold Coast International
- Gold Coast International Surfers Paradise
- QT Gold Coast Surfers Paradise